28 July 2009

TMI Tuesday #197 - Nonsexual Edition

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TMI Tuesday

It's been a while since I did one of these and this one looked like too much fun to pass up!

1. The three words that best describe you are:
  • Creative
  • Loyal (to a fault at times)
  • Domestic
2. The three words that best describe your life are:
  • Artificial
  • Impractical
  • Nonsensical
3. Your three guilty pleasures are (Really? I have to limit this to three?):
  • Coffee
  • PayDay Bar
  • Dirty Martini (vodka) with extra olives


4. The three places you would like to visit before you die are:
  • New Orleans (during Mardi Gras)
  • Great Barrier Reef (Australia)
  • Great Wall of China (from space)
5. The three things you would like to do before you die:
  • Drive Route 66 - from Chicago to Los Angeles - in a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
  • Live on a houseboat in Seattle - think one of [THESE]
  • Ride Amtrak’s Empire Builder from Chicago to Seattle

Bonus (as in optional):If you were making Chris Milk's video "Last Day Dream" (below) what three to five flashes would be your life so far?

I thought about this one and just couldn't do it. I mean seriously, I'm 45 years old - my life flashing before my eyes would be a full-length feature film, not a 1 minute, 37 second blurb. Far too many life defining moments, but the video is worth a look-see if you are so inclined.


Last Day Dream [HD] from Chris Milk on Vimeo.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

20 comments:

Schmoop said...

PayDays are fan-damn-tas-tic...However my teeth can no longer risk eating one. So sad. Cheers!!

Unknown said...

I love your #5. And, I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Australia. It's the only other country I would EVER leave America for! LOL

And you know what? I have NEVER had a PayDay candy bar. Strange, right?

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Your #1 would match mine! :-)

Osbasso said...

At least your #5s are attainable! Far more than mine, anyway!

Jay said...

I've always wanted to go to Mardi Gras, but I may be too old now. LOL

I would drive Route 66 with ya. And do the train ride too. That would be fun.

Vixen said...

Love your #2. :)

Big Kahuna said...

Lobe the answers Dana - Love Payday's and Coffee as well

buffalodick said...

Old Caddy converts and Paydays... I'm in!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Martinis and Mardi Gras! Sounds like fun!

Emerald Yomi said...

I'll put my hand up for loyal to a fault thing. Have been ever since I can remember. I just wish other people were as loyal to me as I am to them.
Great TMI. :)
Em.xx

Dana said...

Matt-Man, [Pearson's Nut Roll's] run a close second.

Bina, now, if I can just figure out how to get the Caddy all will be well!

Evil Twin's Wife, and you are publicly admitting that?

Dana said...

Osbasso, silly me figured I should set attainable goals *wink*

Jay, who needs a Thelma, I've got a Jayman!

Vixen, my #2? Really?

Dana said...

Big Kahuna, I had fun with this one today!

buffalodick, nothing better than a pink Cadillac and nuts!

Real Live Lesbian, although I'm not so sure I'd do the Martini's *at* Mardi Gras.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I love the car in #5 just not sure my first choice of a drive would be Route 66. But I love the car choice all the same and I'm sure it would make the trip!

Great post!

Kisses
frenchies

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Long train ride would be sweet...and Nancy and I are planning some long drive trips over the next few years.

Anonymous said...

A roadtrip? I wanna go!

A train trip? I wanna go!

Paydays? LOVE THEM! But sadly my waist doesn't.

Kim

Aunt Becky said...

We should totally Road Trip it across Route 66.

Biscuit said...

Me too on the loyal to a fault. Loyal to the point of preferring to be the hurt one.

Campbell Jane said...

Driving 66 in a caddy, coffee in the morning, martini's at night, sounds like a trip right up my alley!

we're doomed said...

Dana, I have had my life flash before my eyes. I think I was 26 or 27 years old. It seemed like a long time. But in fact, it probably was about 2 or 3 seconds. Everything starts to go in slow motion as you lose conscious and head for the bright light. We may think our life story might take hours to flash before our eyes. I'm going to guess that you and I are up to 8 to 10 seconds tops.