11 July 2009

Where's Waldo?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


If you look real hard, you might find me in an unexpected place today. Real Live Lesbian (RLL, as we call her - far fewer key strokes) is away in Vegas and she left the front door to her house open. I guess that's what one calls southern hospitality!

I found Jay over there Thursday, then Skylers Dad showed up yesterday. I lost my party invitation, but I'm thinking today was the day I was supposed to show up. Do you think Jay and Skylers Dad will be upset if I'm early?

Anyway, I refuse to write two blog posts on the same day while on vacation, so if you want to read anything more than this, head over to RLL's place. There are comfy rocking chairs on the front porch, cold beer in the cooler and we're skinny dipping in the pool out back!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3 comments:

buffalodick said...

RLL is OK with me... Lesbians and I have a lot in common- we like women!

we're doomed said...

Ditto!

rage said...

She's on my blogroll too so I will be headed over that way shortly.