It's been a while since I've been in this space, and the only way to get back to it is to get back to it!
I stumbled upon these questions at Chibi's place, but they originally came from Four Hats and Frugal.
100 questions no one ever asks ... and there might be a good reason for this ... maybe no one wants to know??
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
What??? People sleep with their closet doors open?? Don't they know that is where the monsters live at night and they will come out and get you if you don't close them in???
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
FREE shampoo and conditioner??? YES!!!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
OUT!! Quick escape is essential!
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
Hmmmm ... NOPE!!
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Post-It notes are a gift from THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!! As are all other office supplies!
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
*blushes* Yes ...
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Is neither an option??
8. Do you have freckles?
I didn't, but then I got old ...
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I always think I'm smiling for pictures, but then I see the pictures and I'm not always smiling. I have this weird how-to-show-appropriate-facial-expressions challenge.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have so many. The biggest?? Stupidity (generally)!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
Well ... yes I have!
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
I don't dance. I'm a white girl with no rythym.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None ... unfortunately ...
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Hmmmm ... none??
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Is it okay for girls to wear blue?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
No, but I probably should
21. What is your least favorite movie?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Ocean Shores, Washington
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Diet orange soda
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Nahhh ... it would deplete sales
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
YIKES!!! I cannot even remember ...
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Nope!! The tank must be filled once it reaches 1/4 tank
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Anything I don't have to cook
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
No, but I am a procrastinator
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Really? I'm supposed to remember this?
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
One ... although I can understand some German
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Car & Driver (for my son)
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Not for MANY years, although General Hospital was on my radar 30 years ago
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
I don't take showers, I take baths
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Uhhhh ... senior year of high school (1982)?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Nope! Love them!!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Architect ... Attorney ...
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
A bath robe? Don't even own one
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. What was your first concert?
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos - crunchy
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Whatever works for him
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Oh HELL no ...
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
Not any longer
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
To many times ...
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Pentatonix ... again!
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
Are you serious??? COFFEE!!!!
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
Like a fish
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
Depends on the situation
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
ALL of the olives!!!
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
I'm not sure I had one
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
One ... turned 21 in March
97. Do you want kids?
I like my one ... sure as fuck don't want any more
98. What is your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
My only friend ... Danne
100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next?
Seriously? I don't tag ...