04 July 2009

We're Leaving ... on a Jet Plane ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

By the time most of you read this, Cam and I will be well on our way to Spokane! I'm struggling right now with getting him out of bed - seems camp wore him out!

Not sure what my internet activity will look like the next 10 days - I'll check in when I can and those of you who follow me on Twitter will likely be bored to tears hear from me throughout the trip.

Have a safe holiday and play well with others ... or I'm sending you to your room!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

9 comments:

we're doomed said...

Have a wonderful trip Dana.

Anonymous said...

MUAH!!! have a ton of fun!

Jay said...

Have a great trip!

And I always play well with others. ;-)

Osbasso said...

Cool! I've never seen that particular shot before.

rage said...

Have a great time Dana!

Deech said...

Have a great Day and a great trip!

Anonymous said...

have fun fun fun!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Have a wonderful time!

Vixen said...

HAVE FUN!!!! :)