23 December 2008

TMI Tuesday - Christmas Eve Eve Edition

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TMI Tuesday

1. What present do you hope ends up under your tree?

I'll take a big dose of strength, resolution and peace please - for both Cam and I! The best part about this gift request? I can (and will) give it to myself and it will just spill over to Cam!

2. What present are you most psyched about giving (PLEASE be vague or ignore this question if the recipient reads your blog)?

I bought Cam an orange iPod (orange is his favorite color) for Christmas - from the Apple site - engraved with a special (but not too embarrassing) mom message. It is currently being held hostage (a pitiful story - really) but will find it's way under the tree!

3. DO you prefer to give or receive?

We are talking about Christmas presents here, right? Not that it matters much, the answer is the same ... GIVE!

4. What is your favorite part off a sexual partner's body?

The mind ...

5. What is your favorite part your body - the one you hope a sexual partner will find or pay the most attention to?

I can't do it! No! Really! I can't name just one part! I will say this - if your touch elicits goosebumps, your in a good spot!

Bonus (as in optional): [Idea blatantly stolen from Os and his HNT Christmas Wishes.] What Christmas wishes would you grant to whom?

I'm going to save this one for tomorrow. No, I didn't make a mistake - HNT is a day early this week due to Christmas!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

16 comments:

Hubman said...

Here's hoping your Christmas wishes come true for you and Cam!

Richard said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Nicey said...

Have a good break hun and thanks for your non judgemnetal support during the last 6 months, all the best, laters
Nicey

Anonymous said...

I am wishing for you the greatest gift I have come to realize that we really all want....Peace.

Enjoy your time with your son!

Big Kahuna said...

Absolutely agree with everyone- Happy holidays to you and Cam.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

May the spirit and love of Christmas surround you with all that you wish.

Why Matt-Man to interview me??? Why not you???

Real Live Lesbian said...

Ipods should be sacred and not succeptible to hostage situations.

Just my non-parental opinion. ;)

Wishing you peace and well, how about another bucketful of peace after that first one? Just so you have plenty!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

I so agree about the mind being the sexiest feature! It's really true.

I hope you get everything you want for Christmas and Cam's gift sounds wonderful!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

The *mind*. I agree, but I didn't think of that.

Merry Christmas, and may visions of orange iPods dance in your head. ;)

Jormengrund said...

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and many happy returns for you and Cam this year and next.

I know it's been a rough year, but you have the strength and character to make each and every year shine!

boo said...

Minds are indeed quite sexy things. Merry Christmas, Dana. May your every wish come true for you and your family.

boo said...

Minds are indeed quite sexy things. Merry Christmas, Dana. May your every wish come true for you and your family.

Biscuit said...

Mmmm...goosebumps. Lovely things, they are.

I'm sitting out tomorrow. I am soooo not creative enough for these things. Can't I just flash some titties??? ;)

Jay said...

The mind is definitely the sexiest part of a person's body.

Jennybean said...

Christmas has a way of making wishes come true...

buffalodick said...

Happy Holidays! In this past year, your open attitude about your life, which you shared with all, inspired a lot of people.... Nice boobies, too! Your Bud,
The Buff