16 December 2008

TMI Tuesday #165

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TMI Tuesday

1. What is the greatest age difference between you and a SO? Older or younger?

Hmmmm ... define significant other. Hold on, let me just answer the next question and skip this one, fair enough?

2. What is the greatest age difference between between and any sexual partner? Older or younger?

Remember that "What is your type?" question we had a while back? The one where I claimed I didn't have a type? Well, let's just say that age is not a consideration for me either (within legal limits). I have had a sex partner 12 years my junior (when you are 30 years old and in the Army, there are an abundance of 18 year old's to choose from) and I've had a sex partner 20 years my senior (I confess, I went through a bit of a Ms. I phase in my mid 20's). My preference lies with those with a bit more life experience *wink*

3. Have you started your holiday shopping? Is it done?

Started, not completed, but the rest of it will be done on-line today. The real question is have I mailed my Christmas presents? That would be a resounding "no!" I better get to the post office tomorrow!

4. What are the chances there will be a "naughty" present under the tree this year (either from you or for you)?

I'd say the chances of their being a "naughty" present for me - or from me - are about as good as the chances the Cubs will win a World Series.

5. What is your favorite holiday song?

I seem to recall there are a lot of Josh Groban haters who read my blog, but I really do enjoy his voice, especially singing my favorite CHRISTMAS song! I've always had a sentimental spot for The Little Drummer Boy. It is the one song that epitomizes what is special about Christmas in my life.


Bonus (as in optional):Do you have a preferred time of day to have sex? If so, why?

Is ANY time specific enough??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~







24 comments:

captain corky said...

I would have paid money that you were finished with your shopping. Good thing I didn't bet. ;)

This is the only thing I've ever heard from Josh Groban and this version isn't bad at all.

Ashly Star said...

I wish I were done with my Christmas shopping or at least able to finish sooner than the end of this week, lol. I don't get paid until Saturday though. I wish I would have started saving a little earlier this year, lol.

I'm not a Groban hater. My sister and most the ladies in my family love him. He has a gorgeous voice really but his music makes me feel too sad to enjoy it, lol.

Happy TMI!

Nolens Volens said...

The Cubs DID win a World Series...and Boston suffered a drought for a while...so, you better be prepared for the day of reckoning. ;)

buffalodick said...

We all have different songs we like a Christmas, that's for sure!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Any time, any day! ;)

I'm right there with you on that one!

Jormengrund said...

Dana:

Being as Anal-Retentive as you are on some things, I'm actually kind of surprised that you're not totally done with shopping, wrapping, and mailing of gifts/cards/etc..

Maybe I need to rethink my position on how organized you are?

(Pay no attention to the sarcasm. I haven't even started shopping this year, because of saving for the Disneyland trip! I'm headed out Friday)

Jennybean said...

Ugh! I wish I was done shopping...

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Any time...yeah, that works for me too.

(I have to laugh at the "Ms. I phase". Sheesh! :)

Jay said...

Count me in as one of the people surprised that you are done with all Christmas shopping and all that stuff yet. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I would like you to remember this post. If the Cubs do win the World Series this coming season, I would lie to see a special "Naughty" HNT shot with you in it....

I am an advocate of there always being hope!

g-man said...

I'm not age picky either. I do have to say I prefer "flexible" though. ;)

My shopping was done until my wife found her old camera (which I had replaced as a present then had to return). Nothing naughty for either of us this year either.

Biscuit said...

Oh, I forgot about little drummer boy darn it!

Knight said...

20 years older I have done but never an 18 year old. What does an 18 year old know? I'm not a guidance counselor. I agree life experience is better.

I think you should put a naughty gift for yourself under the tree and address it from Santa.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

My answer to the bonus question would be
just then, right now, and in a second...LOL


Josh is OK...

Vixen said...

Thank god I don't have to mail presents out this year. I *SUCK* at getting to the PO....gah

HappyTMI!

Dana said...

Corky, I might be organized, but my hatred for shopping far outweighs my organizational skills.

Amorous, Groban makes you sad? Really? Hmmm ....

Nolens, my day of reckoning will likely be in 100 years *wink*

Dana said...

Buff, that we do!

RLL, in my case, beggars can't be choosy!

Jormengrund, it's the aversion to shopping (crowds) that does me in. I put it off until the last possible moment!

Dana said...

Jennybean, me too!

Ms. I, you now have your very own life-phase reference. Don't you feel special?

Jay, I'm surprised that so many of you are surprised!

Dana said...

Flyinfox, fair enough! If the Cubs win the series this coming season, I'll do a special naught Cubs themed HNT!

g-man, flexible is always good - as is innovative!

Biscuit, how could you forget The Little Drummer Boy?? O.M.G.

Dana said...

Knight, there is something to be said for "trainable"!

Bond, how did I know you wouldn't be a Josh fan? I know - nothing really "ta-da" about him. He's kind of mainstream soccer mom stuff.

Vixen, I'll be standing in line tomorrow, although in a town of 3500, there isn't much of a line at our PO!

we're doomed said...

If the Cubs win the world series. What a gutless bet. LOL How about a bet with a better chance of something actually happening. Say like the sun rising in the west, instead of the east tomorrow. And by the way. Do you folks know what Cub stands for? CAN'T UNDERSTAND BASEBALL.

BTExpress said...

I love the song. Thanks for sharing.

Schmoop said...

I don't do my shopping until the 23rd. It's a habit, although I did get my kid's chips already. Ha. cheers Dana!!

Adam Apple said...

Our bonus answers are similar. Seems we both like sex at the same time of the day ;)