17 June 2009

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just a quick little update today - I have two bloggers to meet today, and the first one is a 2-hour drive away (but worth every minute of the travel)!

Yesterday was spent at the San Antonio Zoo. It really is a nice, little zoo. Although much smaller than some of the "big city" zoos, it was also quite intimate. The animal habitats were well done and the animals were quite active. We did go fairly early in the day - 10AM - as no one was too thrilled about strolling through the zoo and leaving a sweat trail behind us.

Someone please tell me why it is that one cannot - no matter how old they are - make it through the zoo without talking about poop?!







I also made my first visit to a
Bass Pro Shop. I guess it was only fitting that we see the live animals at the zoo, then proceed to see a "zoo" of taxidermied stuffed animals in the afternoon. Hello? I had nightmares last night about the animals planning a coup and then sending me to the taxidermist! Just a bit creepy! But I did find this:




I'm thinking a little bit of this in my pocket and I might just attract the "wild beast" that appears to be dormant in husband. What do you think??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

12 comments:

Jay said...

I think people talk about poop at the zoo because the smell of wild animal poop is pervasive throughout the place.

I don't know if that stuff would work on the husband, but all the strays in the neighborhood will be chasing after you if you carry any of it around. LOL ;-)

Deech said...

I guess we will talk about it tonight but I think he is gonna need more than prefabricated road kill to get him going...based on your past descriptions of course.

Unknown said...

Seriously Dana? Old people did that? I mean, on purpose and conciously did that?

Please God, do not let me EVER go into a nursing home!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Hog bait!! ROFL!

g-man said...

Watch out you might get a pig. :/

we're doomed said...

Just go for it, Dana. Buy a bushel or two of "Hog Wild" and do some catching up. Cougar your way to glory.

Anonymous said...

yeah poop is something that is talked about a lot at zoo's I think most of it was to be going past those nasty monkeys! lol

But onto the wild beast in your hubby you can do it Dana.. Do a strip session for him! I heard that works!

glad you are having a good time!!

Ne.

rage said...

You can't go through the zoo w/o talking about poop because that's all there is there! :)

rage said...

Dammit, did I just make a grammatical error? Sorry..

Vixen said...

Eww. That stuff looks gross. LOL Good luck with that ;)

Anonymous said...

"cougar your way to glory" ?!?!?! Damn I'd love to know who said that and invite them over to my blog! THat is the funnies thing I have heard in a long time. That has tshirt royalties written aaaalll over it! heeheeheehee

M said...

LOL, I love the *omg, you're so embarrassing* shaking of the head :)