25 June 2008

Now This is a Meme!

As you all know, I have a meme-aversion. That is primarily because I prefer to be a leader rather than a follower, but this meme ... well ... let's just say that it appeared on the lovely Vixen's blog, and if Vixen is doing it, it's a special meme. You'll know what I mean when you start reading ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. Chocolate or Whipped Cream:

Chocolate! Specifically in liquid form ... Hershey's brand! Slippery, sticky chocolate syrup!

2. Leather or PVC:

Ha! My first thought was "PVC pipes in the bedroom?" But then I came to my senses. I do like leather and have always wanted a leather headboard. There is something about the smell that drives me crazy (in a good way).


3. Outdoor Sex or Indoor Sex:

Ummmm ... in my current state of mind I'd say ANY sex.

4. In the Jacuzzi or In Bed:

I think sex should be fun and adventerous - definitely Jacuzzi!

5. Bad Sex or No Sex:

No sex, although I think solitary sex is better than no sex but not as good as good sex.

6. Dominate or Be Dominated:

This might surprise some of you, but be dominated. Once in a while I get the urge to dominate, but I prefer the latter.


7. Thigh highs or Bodystocking:

Well, according to last week's HNT, thigh highs! A body stocking would be far too confining.

8. Fast or Slow:

Ummm ... YES!!!

9. Rough or Gentle:

7 times out of 10, rough, or at least with great physical authority *wink*.


10. Bite or Suck:

Bite me, suck others?


11. Role play or Reality:

I am firmly planted in reality. Fiction has always been a stretch for me.

12. Dirty Talking or Dirty Talking To:

If I'm writing, I enjoy dirty talking, but my shy side creeps up in real life and I have a hard time with anything but being talked dirty to.

13. Edible panties or No Panties:

No panties. Have you ever tasted edible panties? I haven't found any that tasted much better than dirty socks (not that I eat those regularly either). I'm not going to make anyone eat anything I'm not willing to eat *evil grin*

14. Spanking paddle or Bare-handed:

Bare handed, and I better be able to see a clear hand print.

15. Landing Strip or Kojak:

EGADS! My age showed again on this one! I'm thinking bald or mohawk ... on the head!! Now that I've stopped laughing at myself, Kojak - and I'll take the tootsie roll pop too!

16. Multiple Sessions or One Good Fuck:

That's like asking someone who is dehydrated if they'd prefer lemon in their water. Beggars can't be choosers *wink*

17. Moaning or Screaming:

Moaning. Screaming draws too much attention.

18. Older Men or Young Men:

I'll take the experience and patience of an older man any day.

19. Threeway or No Way:

Threeway, but ... this one one actually requires a TON of maturity on the part of ALL of the participants, something that's not always easy to come by (pun intended).

20. Swing or No Swinging:

I don't know that I would want to be a regular participant in the lifestyle, but I wouldn't mind dabbling on occasion.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

36 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

dabbling on occasion? isnt the 'lifestyle' more of a commitment thing?....dabbling sounds good though

Mike said...

love the insight to you and your choices and your answers are fantastic ;)
#7 oh yes thigh highs on you any day hehe
#13 i`ll take your word on that, i`ve never tasted Edible panties, maybe one day? ;) lol

Real Live Lesbian said...

(lovin' Doggy's new pic up there)

Ok, I just cracked up about the lemon in the water!

And I already knew the answer to #1!

Outdoor sex for me! It just doesn't happen nearly often enough. Just sometimes on the lake when we're alone in a cove. ;)

g-man said...

Oh yeah, those "edible" panties, while they can be ingested, ought not to be. They are heinous.

Dana said...

DB, my experience with the swinging lifestyle was that it was more geared toward multiple choice, but that was in the 80's and it certainly could have changed over the years. Polyamory, on the other hand, is quite committed, not sexually based and would be my preference.

Mike, I would say not to waste your time with the edibles - BLECH!

RLL, DB is a cutie, isn't he? And yes, my affinity to chocolate syrup has been demonstrated in the past!

Dana said...

g-man, before I even considered them I decided to take a taste test - they promptly went in the trash, where they are likely still biodegrading!

Lu' said...

Have you seen the new tv series about the "swinging" lifestyle? I haven't yet. I think it is portrayed during the wife swaping era. You know yhe old days of going to a party and throwing house keys into a bowl...

Mike said...

Dana, thanks for the warning lol

Jay said...

I agree that those edible panties are really nasty tasting.

Thigh high stockings are sexy, but thigh high leather boots are super sexy!

Nicey said...

I would only have a 3 some if there were 2 girls involved ;)

Nicey

Karen said...

I never heard of the term "Kojak" and it took me a few minutes to figure it out. I am slow.

Knight said...

I love love love leather. I own so much of it Peta is going to sniff me out and hunt me down.

Edible panties are no good but if you really wanted to you could iron some fruit roll ups together and wear those.

#19 Nice pun. I didn't follow those rules and gained myself a stalker for awhile.

justsomeguy said...

Fruit Roll-up Panties? Now there's an idea!
Leather smells like a new truck so it's much better than PVC for me. ;)
Great answers all around!

Leighann said...

You've become quite the meme-r as of late, should we worry? ;)

Dana said...

Lu, no I haven't, but your description is what I think of when I consider the swinging lifestyle.

Mike, it wouldn't be right for me to encourage anyone to even consider trying edible undies.

Jay, thigh-hight leather boots? Was that a hint??

Dana said...

Nicey, that's a bit selfish, don't you think?? *wink*

Karen, so it wasn't an "age" issue on my part? I'm like, "Kojak? Well I *do* like bald heads!"

Knight, maybe I should start a new business? And yes, the rules are very - VERY - important!

Dana said...

Good Dr., and leather BREATHES! Now, I'm all for sweaty sex, but I want that sweat between bodies, not between me and PVC!

Leighann, not to worry - I've got a political post that will publish at 5:00 tonight. I haven't gone soft on you (so to speak)

Mike said...

Well i guess i will continue the way i do at the moment then ;)

Schmoop said...

HA. I'm with RLL. Number 16 was a quite the funny, and yet accurate answer. Now by older men, do yo umean older than you or just older in general...My fantasies depend greatly upon your answer to that. Cheers Dana!!

Dana said...

Matt-Man, the definition of an older man is anyone a day over ... say ... random number here ... 43??

Doc said...

Normally I don't read Memes however I made an exception in this case! :p

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Well, you get 100% if I were grading this test...

LOL

54...older!

Dana said...

Doc, be careful about making those exceptions - people might start talking!

Bond, may I take this opportunity to apologize for not sitting on the couch for a few days?? You are sitting in my Reader waiting for me to get to a computer with speakers!

Here is what I will say about "older" lovers - they realize that sex isn't just about penetration and I have a fond appreciation for that mentality!

Anndi said...

Where to start... give me the tootsie roll pop and I'll see how long it takes me to bite.

Anonymous said...

I could never do the edible panties thing. No idea why but it just doesn't work for me.

Deech said...

So, you dig older men huh? I always feel like I like to have hope!

Flyinfox_SATX

Dana said...

Anndi, just how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? Let's find out!

Lauren, I'm thinking why fill up on the panties!

Flyinfox, I do dig older men (and women). There is just a different mentality when it comes to what constitutes pleasure.

ambergail77 said...

Yes, a clear hand print should always be a prerequisite. If you can't leave your mark- why would I ask you to return?

I also agree about the edible panties- they are way too disgusting.

Real Live Lesbian said...

I think we need to form a new company making GOOD edible panties! How's that for a million dollar idea that would be fun?

I'd like them to be as thin as cling wrap and just as clingy, but they'd stick to you as soon as they warmed up!

***Now where will I find a business partner/ model for these????

Dana said...

Ambergail77, so glad I'm not the only one who believe that proof of the hand is required!

RLL, I may have to start doing some scientific research on the idea of incorporating fruit roll-ups as the panty base. Hmmm ... I'm thinking HNT ...

Knight said...

Just came back to let you know I thought about fruit roll-ups ALL day. I'm very pleased to find a business in the making here.

Acrimony said...

Sex in a jacuzzi is painful. Trust me. You want the bed.

Unknown said...

Jacuzzi sex is AWESOME and let me tell you, those jets can do "wonders" if you know what I mean. Now THAT was a good experience. ;-)

However, I have no idea what tootsie roll thing is. Enlighten me??

Unknown said...

Great answers, Dana—but dispiriting words for a celibate old dude like me to read.

Vixen said...

Ok so yeah....lol.

I have been surprised at so many peoples answers saying they would prefer no sex to bad sex. I guess the issue I have is while I can give myself a *killer* O...nothing beats one on one contact. The feel of someone elses skin against yours.... I crave *touch*. And therefore, lol, I choose bad sex over no sex. BTDT with the no sex and uh, no thanks. ;)

Thank you for changing your stance on meme's and doing this one! :)

Anonymous said...

As said on someone else's blog just now -- I forgot I created this meme. Thanks for doing it!