20 June 2008

Friday Wrap-Up

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Whew! What a week! Can I say that it is absolutely great to get back to work so that I could recover from vacation? It was nice to be on the 4-day work week this week because I had Monday to myself - well, not entirely to myself but that's a whole different post!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Speaking of my 4-day work week, I had a revelation this morning. One of the reasons I appreciate the new work schedule so much is that the 3 people in my department that I have the most difficult time working with - including Mr. "How are you on this lovely spring day?" - are off on Fridays. This means that I only have to spend 3 days with the 3 most difficult co-workers.

There also seems to be some "unrest" amongst the troops, well, really one of the" leaders", regarding the compressed work week. She mentioned in our department meeting
yesterday that if the primary reason for this trial was to save gas, and we are still out driving on the day we don't come to work, we should go back to a 5-day work week. What?? Does she not realize that we would STILL be doing the driving we do on our non-office day, along with the trip into work, if we went back to a 5-day work week? Sometimes you just have to shake your head at the stupidity. And for the record, this "leader" is the only employee who has been working a 4-day week (32 hour week, but paid for 40) for the past 5 years! I guess she just isn't feeling special enough now ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



I was a bad blogger/friend and completely blew off forgot to post
the pity first loser award I won over at Tali's "What the hell is it?" SEM game. She reminded me Wednesday of what a thoughtless forgetful friend I was. Although I tried to blame it on age, she wouldn't bite (although she promises to bite the next time I see her *wink*), so here it is! It's also on the side bar never to be forgotten again!!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


After this week's TMI questions, I've decided it's time to buy some lingerie. Not only will it make me feel special and frivilous, but it should make for a great HNT prop. I'm thinking either of these (not the women, the teddies - Oh hell, I'll take the women too!) would be a great start to my collection - what do you think??


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

22 comments:

Real Live Lesbian said...

I like the one on the left...I like the dark hair, um I mean lighter pink! ;)

Happy Friday!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Whispers about a 4-day week here...I could probably do it anyway as i am a contractor and only live 5 minutes from the office, so if someone needed me i could get dressed and shoot over - well, if i am working from home I would be all naked...
I like either though the one on the right is a tad hotter (the lingerie!- sheesh)

Knight said...

The one on the left is really hot. I'm imagining you in it and yep, it looks perfect.
It's so sad how something as simple as a compressed work week becomes so difficult due to idiot workers. We could never pull that off here. Too many dumbasses to explain it to.

Leighann said...

I'll take the chick on the left, you wear the teddy on the right, then the both of you climb in a tub of chocolate pudding!!

Schmoop said...

I'm with Real. I like that one on the left better because I prefer dark hair. And the chick is much hotter.

I have heard a talk radio guy make the same argument against the 4 day work week. Frickin' Morons. Cheers Dana!!

Anonymous said...

So how are you on this lovely spring day? LMAO!!! Don't you just hate the chipper happy people at work? I used to have on girl that would say hello to me *every* single time she passed my cube. Can we say annoying???

As for the lingerie, I think both would be gorgeous but I also prefer the one on the left. :)

Doc said...

I like the one on the right

Jay said...

I don't get all whining about the 4-day work week. Especially if someone is working 32 hours and getting paid for 40. That's a freaking awesome deal right there!

I would prefer a three-way with both of those chicks. Oh and love their lingerie too. ;-)

As American as Apple Pie said...

I prefer the one on the right. I am a big fan of halter tops. They make for really nice cleavage and I think your's would be well showcased in that.

Where did you find these? I may have to check them out myself.

buffalodick said...

You'd look good if you were just wearing a used wine bottle cork...
Wow! That just came out of nowhere.. I think I'm "channeling" Richard Pryor...

Dana said...

RLL, I'm partial to redheads myself *wink*

Bond, how I wish I could work nekkid! Oh, and I'm a bit partial to the halter style as well!

Knight, this compressed work week shouldn't really be an issue at my work place. For goodness sakes, all of my co-workers are grown-ups (over 40)

Dana said...

Leighann, I'm not sure I want to ruin the teddy on it's inaugural wearing!

Matt-Man, At least I know you read my entire post and didn't just look at the pictures *wink*

FF, You know, if I only had to hear it once a day I'd be OK, but it says it to EVERYONE in the office and on each phone call!

Dana said...

Doc, I think the halter style (or is it the blond) is leaning toward the favorite!

Jay, so you're just going to throw me to the curb, are you Jay! HRMPH! And here I thought I was your PT!

Apple, halters do wonders for the over 40 tits. Oh, and they are Victoria's Secret!

Dana said...

Buff, I happen to have a used wine bottle cork ... hmmm .... maybe I'll use that in the next HNT!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Hey? Are these victoria secret nighties? I'll tell Hubby to order me both!

Oh, wait. This is about you. I meant, you should get'em both!

They look really sexy? Yet, they are also comfortable and you aren't all strapped into a bunch of crap that will be torn off in like, 25 seconds...

[Or is that just at my house? LOL!!!]

Anonymous said...

Can't make a mistake with either one, but the one on the right sets up the anticipation of what is to be revealed!

Unknown said...

That’s an excellent secondary gain with the 4-day-week! When the Commonwealth of Kentucky went on a four day week 30 or so years ago, I would have loved to have been able to avoid some of the social workers with whom I worked. Unfortunately I couldn’t: I was their supervisor.

[:-(

Jeff B said...

"Red, red, I like red, there's no substitute for red"

Your leader.co-worker sound like a real duffus BTW.

boo said...

Sweetie, with over 40 boobs like your, you don't need a halter. That said, I like the halter better. :0)

4 tens is my preferred schedule. Nothing beats that extra at work to get down to the business of life.

boo said...

Oh, fer Nixon's sake.

I meant, with over 40 boobs like yours, you don't need a halter. That said, I like the halter better. :0)

Four ten hour shifts is my preferred schedule. Nothing beats that extra day off work to get down to the business of living.

Never blog on empty. :0P

none said...

Stupid co-workers there aren't enough sticks to shake at them.

tt said...

the one on the right is my vote...halter for cleavage and the 'flirty-skirty' thing is sexy...
You'd look great in both I think..