12 January 2009

TMI Tuesday - Back to TMI Basics

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TMI Tuesday

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life?

My fantasy/cyber sex life, or the one that sits in the chair in the living room, falling asleep while watching "The Bourne Identity" for the 4,764th time? I'd give fantasy/cyber sex life a solid 7 (it is difficult to reach out and touch anyone through that damn monitor) - the chair warmer? I know some of you are bothered by me saying "negative" things without him having the opportunity to defend himself, but seriously, sex once every 3 or 4 months? He gets a 1.

2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?

Is that all you've got? You had better be prepared to follow through, or it will be me shoving you up against the wall and I *will* follow through!

3. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done or said to you?

Hmmmm ...

I think I talked about the Thursday gifts that Alan used to give me each week. Sometimes they were silly (something from the dollar store wrapped quite pretty, a handful of wild flowers picked on his way home) and sometimes they were were more substantial (my first tattoo), but they were always thoughtful and chosen specifically with my needs and desires in mind.

4. Where is the most unusual place you have ever had sex?

Sex sex, or Bill Clinton sex? The Army offered many opportunities for clandestine sex - sex sex in a GP medium (Hubman might be the only one who knows what that is), on a cot, with about 25 other soldiers sleeping near by.

Bill Clinton Sex? The bars in Korea were ... well ... let's say accommodating to deviant behavior. Yes, I gave a blow job while seated in a corner booth in a bar. Remember, I was *much* younger and SINGLE!


5. How do you liked to be kissed?

Right this moment I can't seem to get my mind off being slammed up against the wall and kissed passionately and "hard." But sometimes, a gentle nibble kiss is just what this body needs.

Kissing turn offs? please do something with your mouth, lips and tongue other than just letting them sit there like bologna waiting for bread and cheese. And sloppy, drool-y kisses? EEEUW!

Bonus (as in optional):Most embarrassing sexual moment?

I had a recent embarrassing moment that involved a sexual act that I think I'll keep under wraps until I'm ready to give it a spot on the Sunday Secret list, however, I did have a sexual escapade that involved tequila many years ago that resulted in a bruise about the size of a baseball on my forehead. Yeah ... that one was pretty embarrassing - for the entire 9 days it took for the bruise to heal!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

31 comments:

Karen said...

Why is it that most embarrassing sexual moments involve tequila. I think there is a huge correlation.

Anonymous said...

Because Tequila is Devil Water!!!!!

Schmoop said...

A bruise the size of a baseball? On your forehead? Wow, that must have been one big and powerful wanker you were playinng with. Cheers!!

buffalodick said...

Most any crazy thing I ever did and enjoyed(or regretted!) involved alcohol...

Real Live Lesbian said...

Ouch on the baseball bruise!

As for the recent act....this Sunday works for me! Stop teasing us, Ms. TMI TEASE! ;)

Jennybean said...

Lol at Bill Clinton sex, I am going to use that one from now on!

Pepper said...

Bill Clinton sex - that's great!

Hubman said...

I love your answer to #2! "...and I *will* follow through!"

In a GP medium? Are you *sure* they were sleeping and not covertly enjoying the show?

And a 7 for fantasy/cyer sex? No wonder I see you on Google chat so often ;-)

Richard said...

Tequila will get you all of the time. At first it doesn't affect you, then all of a sudden,wham.

Another Suburban Mom said...

Tequila will get you into all sorts of trouble. And I hope your friend in Korea returned the favor.

Another Suburban Mom said...

Tequila will get you into all sorts of trouble. And I hope your friend in Korea returned the favor.

Shad said...

Thank you! Thank you! Your responses had me dying over here as I read them. Of course I had to share with my wife each time I broke out kackling like an idiot.

"chair warmer"
"I *will* follow through"
"bologna waiting on bread and cheese"

New reader, but I must say I will have to go back and catch up with past posts if they are anything like this one!

Nolens Volens said...

I really grinned at #2. Come on, big girl...I'm ready for you! Hehe! Great answers.

katherine. said...

I remember the thursday gift post...

I am a firm believer that different kinds of alcohol affect people in a different manner.

the number of reactions to your mention of tequila rather supports my contention.

Biscuit said...

OMG, the bologna comment made me snicker and kind of gag at the same time. *bleh*

Not that I don't already, but I'll be stalking your Sunday Secret with extra anticipation now!

Jay said...

I think most "most embarrassing sexual moments" are related to tequila. ;-)

Dixie said...

Cyber/phone sex... Having someone go to the trouble of getting inside your head...learning how to turn a phrase or use their voice to make your heart pound and your breath quicken...can sometimes be more satisfying than actual physical contact.

Anonymous said...

There is this song called "Tequila Makes her clothes fall off" That is pretty hysterical and came to mind when I read your tequila story there...

Happy TMI

M said...

And that's why M stays away from the Tequila :)

Great answers!!

Jormengrund said...

Loved, and I do mean LOVED the answers Dana!

GP medium. That's classic!

I wish I had a story like that one..

Mine only involves a church, my old GF, and the half-full baptismal.

(Yes, I'm going to hell, but I'm gonna have fun while I'm headed there!)

HS said...

I had to cringe when you brought up Bill Clinton.. what a mess it was!

I agree with you about the bologna.. YUCK!

Dana said...

Karen, I don't know, but they often do!

Breve, I know I had a hell of a lot of fun!

Matt-Man, ha! I did learn that padded headboards are my friend!

Dana said...

Buff, alcohol has a way of doing those things, doesn't it?

RLL, sorry - can't put it in the hopper until the majority of embarrassment subsides *wink*

JennyBean, well, there is a distinct difference, just ask him!

Dana said...

S & P, remember, it's not really sex!

Hubman, most likely there were one or two who just got off guard duty who weren't quite asleep yet, but at least they pretended!

Richard, my problem with tequilla is that I NEVER pass out - I black out - but never pass out!

Dana said...

ASM, the good news is that he did, but I had to wait for a more private moment.

Shad, I try to be funny - some days I am more successful than others!

NV, at 6' tall and built like a line backer, I can give just about anyone a run for their money!

Tink said...

Bill Clinton sex! Bwahahaha.

Vixen said...

Sexual Olympics! Hahaha! (((your head)))

I'm *so* with you on the kissing DON'Ts. Blech.

Big Kahuna said...

I loved all answers except #1 - I truly wish you were enjoying the real McCoy on a regular basis dear.
BK

Brian Gardes said...

I think it is time to switch your arm chair lover for the fantasy lover. Maybe he/she will do tequila shots with you! (Did I mention I love tequila?)

Can't wait to hear some of the embarrassing stories!

unbridledesires said...

I know all about the lack of sex you are suffering...and hubman is not the only person that knows what a GP medium is. ;)

BTExpress said...

A hot babe like you deserves a lot of sex. I don't understand how your chair warmer can keep his hands off you.