05 December 2007

Tit Squish Boogie

I know ... I know ... it is supposed to be Wordless Wednesday, but I just had to share!

At 43, I finally had my first mammogram - about three years late, but I hate doctors. Anyway, I had heard all of the stories of how painful the process is - how they flatten your tit, how they often have to retake the mammogram and you know what? It's all bullshit!

Now mind you, I do have a fairly high pain threshold (I know you are all surprised by that), but still, breast feeding my son was far more uncomfortable than the mammogram, although he did get teeth early. I felt downright silly for putting this off as long as I did as it was really nothing to be at all concerned with.

I also got quite a compliment. Apparently I have great tits for taking a mammogram! I have a good layer of muscle behind them (critical for a proper mammogram - who knew?) AND my mammogram was one of the clearest the tech said she had ever seen. WooHoo!!

Even better news? The initial results were good. No hidden gems lurking anywhere in these tits.

So, all of you women, don't put off your mammogram. And all of you men, encourage your women to get in there and get it done!!

10 comments:

Leighann said...

YAY for great mammogram tits and clear results!

g-man said...

I have often said that my second career should be a mammogram pre-screener. Does this mean that next year you will be sending me a picture for the Buck-a-boob campaign for breast cancer research?

Unknown said...

First mammogram....I have spent far too many times in the titty smash machine, and I am only 37.
Glad the results were good.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Woo hooo!!! Nice tits!!! ;0

Congrats on going and getting good reports.

For me...it hurts like a motherfucker. I'm a wuss!

Dana said...

Leighann, I think it was the nicest compliment my tits have ever had *giggle*

G-man, sign me up for the buck-a-boob campain! I'll be sure to wear the jewelry!!

Sassy, I'm sorry to hear that you have so much tit squish boogie experience.

RLL, I still owe you a pic - it should arrive in the next day or two *wink*

Jay said...

About a year ago I offered to provide a free visual inspection of all my readers boobies. All they had to do was send me a pic. I got none. Very disappointing.

Anyway, good job finally getting that done and getting good results.

Dana said...

Hey Jay, be sure to let me know the next time you offer this free, community service. I might just take you up on it!

Ammaro said...

wow. i didnt even know people, erm, mammogrammed their tits.

that is pretty cool though. glad it went smoothly!

R.E.H. said...

I wonder what they would say should I bring my man-tits into a mammogram and ask to have my picture taken?

Glad yours turned out well.

Dana said...

ammaro.com, that's because you are young and you happened upon my blog by searching on the keyword TIT *giggle*

r.e.h., actually breast cancer IS a concern for men as well (although far less frequent) and men do have mammograms!