04 December 2007

A RockDog Twisted Backwards Fucking Meme For The Ages

Anti-meme RockDog challenged his readers to take any 8 of the reader generated, twisted meme questions and answer them in their next blog. Well, I have never been one to pass up a challenge, so here we go! I actually answered 9 of the questions hoping to get extra credit.

1. Brand of underwear - I am in no way brand loyal when it comes to underwear, but I am style loyal. Thongs it is, but only because I have a HUGE aversion to panty lines. I think panty lines look extremely tacky and I haven't found any other style of underwear that effectively eliminates them like a thong does.

2. Favorite Drink - Grey Goose with a lime twist. I will not drink any other vodka and I refuse to dilute the flavor with any mixer.

3. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads - redheads, definitely redheads!

4. How Old Were You When You Lost Your Virginity?

I was 16, and I didn't have sex a second time until I was 18.

5. If you could change one thing about you that would effect the life of just one person for better, would you do it, even if it meant changing something that you liked about yourself?

This really is a difficult question and, for me, is so dependent upon circumstances. In a nutshell, yes I would, but ...

I would need to feel the person had no other options and the change that I made would significantly impact their life in a positive way. Now, what that means - who that would be - I really don't know, but I *would* know if the opportunity arose.

6. Favorite Book Ever - Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak. It's the only book I own that I waited in line to have the author sign.

7. Favorite Movie Ever - Pulp Fiction - hands down!

8. When you were 10, what did you dream of being when you grew up?

I wanted to be a lawyer. I grew up wanting to make life more "fair" and thought this was the way to do it. I got close - I am a paralegal - and I haven't given up on going to law school at some point in my life.

9. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?

I've been told I have a chin like Jay Leno (NOT the kind of complement a woman wants to hear) and I am extremely self-conscious about it. I'd like to have a chin job, and a bit of a nose alteration for good measure!

8 comments:

captain corky said...

"I am in no way brand loyal when it comes to underwear"

I am! ;)

Leighann said...

Jay Leno? I think NOT!

MrRyanO said...

Me, the anti-meme! That's AWESOME!

Cool answers! I too hate panty lines! I love Where The Wild THings Are!!! Hell yeah!!!

Excellent job and bonus points have been noted!

Jay said...

Excellent answers!

Of course not wearing ANY underwear would eliminate panty lines too! Right?

And redheads are usually wild. And kinky. And temperamental. And fun. LOL

Dana said...

CPT Corky, we all know your Old Navy preference, it's the pattern that will always remain a mystery!

Leighann, if it had been just one person who said it I might not have the chin hangup I now have. Unfortunately, I've heard it more than once.

RockDog, I've got to get those bonus points wherever I can!!

Jay, yes "commando" does the trick too, and I've been known to explore that side as well!

g-man said...

I have heard nice things about Grey Goose. Will have to be my next purchase from the liqueur store. :) Why a thong then, why not go commando? (or just hose)?

That book gave me nightmares.

Keep on chasing that dream.

R.E.H. said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my site.

Interesting answers there. Pulp Fiction really is a great movie - just don't do what I did and bring a first date to see that one... I never saw her again ;)

Unknown said...

Loved your answers, I did Rockdog's challenge today....at ten I didn't want to be a lawyer that came later in life, like 16...thought I could save the world phase. I'm a redhead gal too, Papa Bear has awesome auburn hair.