01 January 2010

Friday Wrap-Up

~*~*~

Happy New Year!

2009 was an interesting year, to say the least! Some might find much that was wrong with it, yet I am one of those people who feels there really isn't such a thing as a "bad" year - just years that offer lessons and years that offer growth. I think 2009 held a little bit of both for me!

I'm not one who does the whole New Year's resolution thing. I prefer to do a little reflecting on how I can make myself a better person and keep those things in the front of my mind, striving towards them whether it is January 1st or August 17th.

I'm excited about this coming year. I've cut the ties that had been holding me down and look forward to see where this new life will take me.

~*~

Don't forget to visit the new Project 365 blog - Dana Does Digital! It's up and running with picture 1 of 365 posted.

I'm working on a blog roll of Project 365 blogs, so if you are participating and would consider your blog content to be rated R or under, leave me a comment and I'll add you to the list. I'm trying to keep the Project 365 blog somewhat family friendly!

~*~

ffi

#157
And...here we go!

1. Last night I ate Chinese food, took a nap, then rang in the New Year with a great bunch of friends on Blog Talk Radio!
2. I am REALLY looking forward to this year.
3. The funniest thing I've heard in a long time was Kim attempting the ABC's in her intoxicated state last night.
4. I'm out of toilet paper ... so where do we go from here?
5. He said "What's up?"; she said obviously not you.
6. There's a golden ring on the carousel and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having no plans, tomorrow my plans include dinner with my step-daughter at husband's house and Sunday, I want to get laundry done and mentally prepare myself for the looming five month, gotta go to work every day, span of the year!

~*~*~

8 comments:

Hubman said...

R rated or under? Yeah, that probably rules me out, I can't promise that!

Kim said...

Yeah, I just relistened to myself, um yeah.

I can't wait for your creative pics, Dana!

Vixen said...

Here's to a great new year. :)

buffalodick said...

Wishing you a bright 2010!

Deech said...

The Joker sits back and enjoys his friends new found freedom. Happy New Year Dana!

Jeff B said...

Nice perspective on the year end. Not a bad year, but a learning one.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Schmoop said...

You're doing laundry today and I'm working outside in 2 degree cold. I'll trade ya. Cheers Dana!!