23 March 2009

Monday Fluff

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Are you familiar with that Winnie the Pooh quote? You know, the one that says, “People who don't Think probably don't have Brains; rather, they have grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake.”? Yeah ... well this morning the grey matter is having to compete with the grey fluff and the fluff is winning!

The most efficient way of dealing with fluff invasion is to embrace it - to surf on over to blogthings or MyHeritage and take some idiotic entertaining little quiz.

You know you are in trouble when you do a Celebrity Look-Alike generator (*warning* Doing this requires you register with the site - I hate it when that happens) and you have to google your celebrity because you've never heard of her. Then you start looking at the other celebrities and begin to wonder if the Celebrity Look-Alike generator has some kind of pity factor because there is no way in hell it is quite a stretch to say I look like Keira Knightley. Did you hear that Jay? Keira Knightley!





And just in case you've had a yearning to find out just what kind of Girl Scout Cookie I am (come on ... you know the mystery has been keeping you up at night) ...




You Are Thin Mints



You are bold and brave. You dare to be different, and you are confident about who you are.

Your fearlessness has paid off. You are extremely well liked and popular.

You are charismatic and charming without even trying to be. People appreciate your unique take on life.

You are willing to take risks, speak your mind, and live life to the fullest.


Ha! So there! I'll be the first to admit that no one is ever going to mistake me for Keira Knightley, but at least I'm a Thin Mint and not a Do-si-do!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


12 comments:

we're doomed said...

Looks like you are in good company on celebrity look-alikes. You all look like keepers to me.

Hubman said...

Nothing wrong with a little fluff! I've got blogthings bookmarked, I visit it so often!

Now I gotta check out My Heritage!

Happy Monday! [If there is such a thing!!!]

Schmoop said...

I'm a Thin Mint as well, which I don't understand because I rarely speak my mind. ; ) But, unlike you, I also look like Keira Knightley. Cheers!!

snugs said...

bold and brave? how do you figure that?

Vixen said...

Whenever I attempt to do that Heritage thing or others like them they say I look like nobody. That they were unable to produce a match.

Oh.

Ok. Really!??! NOBODY?!!?

ROFL

Dana said...

Doomed, although I am flattered by the company, I'm not so sure about the look-alike scores!

Hubman, blogthings is always good for fluff!

Matt-Man, I cannot imagine you were pegged as a Thin Mint, but I can definitely see the resemblance to Keira Knightley.

Dana said...

Snugs, must have been that question about what I would add to the chocolate chip cookie recipe. Who'd have thunk those M&M's would make me bold and brave?? Clearly blogthings doesn't know me as well as you do *rolls eyes*

Vixen, you are special! I always suspected that was the case!

Unknown said...

Well, wouldn't you freaking know it. I'm a damn Do-si-do. Figures.

And i only know two of the people you look a like. no wonder you had to look them up, and that is a great picture of you!

Librarian Lee said...

oh oh oh !! thin mints are my fav!

none said...

Cool look alikes.

My beard messes up the site so it tells me I look like anyone with facial hair.

Jinxo56 said...

I like doing those. I am going to have to check those sights out tomorrow.

Jormengrund said...

I'm a Samoas cookie..

A little nutty, a little chewey, and something completely different!

Yay me.