07 March 2009

Lordy, Lordy! Look Who's Forty ... ONE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I don't usually do birthday tributes, unless of course they involve my boo bear, but today I had nothing else to blog about I am making an exception. Bloggers come and bloggers go, but once in a while you come across one who is a keeper - one that you hope never runs out of things to say - Jay is one of those bloggers.

He is probably best known for his viking helmet, although I believe his real talent is his ability to post photos of beautiful, famous women without being arrested for stalking.


In his honor, I sat half-nekkid in a bakery for many hours yesterday, modeling for this cake. And yes Jay, the bustier and the undies are edible *wink*


Here is wishing you a great year Jay, and please, keep on doing what you do because you do it so very, very well! And if you are one of my few readers who hasn't visited Jay in the past, go see him now, and wish him a happy day!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

5 comments:

buffalodick said...

Quite a cake! I'm lucky if they spell my name right on one...

Jay said...

Awwww ... a birthday post for little ole me? How sweet!

And that cake is HAWT!

Thanks babe. You rock! ;-)

Jeff B said...

I second that. Jay's a great guy. Happy Birthday O' wearer of the horns!

You could put someone's eye out with that cake.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jay, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great birthday!

BTExpress said...

I never wanted to work in a bakery until just now.