18 August 2008

Turnbaby and TMI

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First things first! In case y'all forgot, I will be on Turnbaby Talks - tonight - at 8:00PM Eastern time. I still can't believe she asked me to be on her show. Just terrifies baffles me. Click on this link and it will take you directly to the show. Register with Blog Talk Radio (it's free and secure) and you can participate in the chat during the show!



Oh, and by the way, Turnbaby also has a blog, and if you're not reading it what the hell are you reading?? Oh, and not only is she beautiful, sexy and smart, she also does HNT ... just sayin'!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TMI Tuesday


1. Are you truly politically correct? Be honest.

Ummmmm, no! Nor do I want to be! Politically correct has become something that limits freedom of speech and causes people to lose all common sense (in my oh-so-humble opinion). What I am is conscientious and respectful (most of the time) of other people.

2. Will you ever streak in public during rush hour?

Not a chance in hell, unless it's rush hour in Tolna, North Dakota (population 193), and even then it would need to be a cold day in hell.

3. Would you ever do something sexual in public (more than 20 people around)?

Hmmm ... would "flashing" be considered sexual?? Actually, I have several public sex fantasies and have been known to whoop out a tit display a breast in a public place on occasion. Then there was Tequila in Korea - need I say more?

4. Do you ever not have good table manners?

With the exception of belching when I drink beer (and I'd argue that is good "beer" table manners), I'd say I have impeccable table manners. In fact, I'd also say that poor table manners (chewing with the mouth open, talking with food in the mouth, elbows on the table, etc.) are a pet peeve of mine!

5. Do you ever fantasize about a public sexual act? Describe.

Most definitely! I find the thought of public sex - the chance of getting caught - extremely erotic. A hand job under the table ... a little obvious groping at a bar ... all turn ons for me.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever gone through a true sexual fantasy? Describe.

This is one of those moments when I wish I were Ms. I, or at least that I could write like her *wink*. I am erotica challenged. That being said, I did have an opportunity to make my three-some (two women, one man) fantasy come to fruition ... more than once. However, there are a few more fantasies that I need to keep working on!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

28 comments:

Schmoop said...

Have a great show tonight. Unfortunately I will be working. I pimped your sexy ass debut anyway. And about that public handjob...Cheers Dana!!

Jay said...

I'm gonna try to be there for the show tonight. If I'm not I will definitely listen in archives.

Public sex would be really scary. Unless I was one of the people watching, then it would be cool.

Vixen said...

Loved your #1. Very good answer. And I think you are absolutely correct.

HappyTMI! xo

captain corky said...

Good luck with the show tonight! I hope I can tune in.

Dana said...

Matt-Man, I just love to be pimped! My debut and my finale, all in one shot!

Jay, thanks Jay! Watching? Don't get me started!

Vixen, politically correct is highly over-rated *wink*

Anonymous said...

Tequilla in Korea and not soju? Of course if it was soju you wouldn't remember anything ;)! Good luck tonight, it will be a hit. Who knows this may be the start of something big for you.

Lu' said...

Sad to say I'll miss you tonight on the show. I'll be on the road. I did catch the show with Matt-man a while back. Enjoy and have fun. Sex, isn't it a wonderful topic :)

Dana said...

Corky, I hope you can tune in too!

Kannon7, you can't do body shots with soju, although I will admit to a bit of public ... ummm ... indiscretion after a few peach kettles at Polly's in Seoul!

Lu, you can always listen to the archive! Have a safe trip!

You can Call me AL said...

elbows on the table! Is there any other way?

Try eating ribs with elbows held high, you'll kill someone.

Knight said...

You know, two guys and one girl isn't bad either.
Public sex is fun if you are not worried about being arrested.

Big Kahuna said...

Long Tome No Speak (on my end) - Thank you Dana for coming by the blog and providing your kind words of support. It has been a long couple weeks but there is a light ow.

Loved your answers, especially the bonus, as I am erotically challenged in writing and truly appreciate those such as Ms. I

You rock D!
Kahuna

Dana said...

Al, OK - you got me on that one! I do make an exception for meat that remains on the bone - ribs, fried chicken, etc.

Knight, I know *blushes*

For the record, when I say public sex I mean public sex that no one knows is happening, not public sex like "Let's share with everyone."

As American as Apple Pie said...

I have various public sex fantasies also. One that involves a dark hallway at a club and one that involves a long skirt and a picnic. Now look...you've gone and got me all worked up!

I want to hear more about the bonus answer. Email me deets.

Anonymous said...

Damn Dana, you're just a bad, bad girl!! ;)

Public places are always a thrill for me. Once I masturbated when I was working for McDonalds.....

Wait, ya'll don't wanna hear about this, right??

lol...kidding!!

Liz Hill said...

You never know--you might just get hooked on it like I did.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I will be listening as I prep for the radio Happy Hour, which is on right after Turn...

Stick around and join our fun!

Dana said...

Kahuna, you know I've always felt a bit of a cyber link with your situation. I'm just glad you've found my support welcoming.

Apple, details?? Nahhhh ... you can just make it one of your fantasies!

Slick, bad?? Some people might think it's good *wink*

Dana said...

Turnbaby, AACCKK!! There would be hell to pay! I've already gotten the "disapproval" for being so involved in blogging - can you imagine the upheaval should I get more involved in BTR??

Bond, now I'm really nervous 'cause I know you'll be listening ...

Doc said...

I know you will do well on Turnbaby!

Baby said...

Have a great time on the show!!! HOW COOOOL!!!!!! Great answers, and Happy TMI!

- said...

Love your#1 answer. LOL about being erotica*challenged. ; ) You're too cute. And your #5? OOOhhh yah, I'm the *exact* same. ; ) I luv it all ; )

Happy TMI Dana ; ) Good luck & have a great show tonite ; )

Deech said...

Break a leg! I will be tuning in!

Dana said...

Doc, I know you will do well on Turnbaby! almost sounds really, really naughty!

Baby, thank you! Hopefully my nerves won't get the best of me.

I smile, seriously, the fantasies are great in my head, but trying to put them in words?? UGH!

rage said...

I couldn't agree with you more about your answer on #1.

Being PC vs not: it's gotten ridiculous these days and it's damn near impossible to say something without offending someone.

Did that even make sense?

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

*Deep blush* Hey now.

Okay, I'm going to have to incorporate "whoop out a tit" somewhere in my daily speaking. . . it's like a can of whoop-ass, only more...um...stunning. :)

Happy TMI!

Trée said...

A handjob under the table. I knew there was a reason I liked you. :-D

Good luck with the show tonight. :-)

Dana said...

Fltinfox, thank you! If you didn't make it you can always listen to the archives.

Rage, yes it made perfect sense!

Ms. I, I'm thinking if anyone could incorporate "Whoop out a tit" into a conversation, you could!

Dana said...

Trée, it's amazing what can be done under a table while others are preoccupied with their food *wink*