17 August 2008

Road Trip Part VI

Thank goodness the day ended far better than it started! There will be no beer tonight ... at least not in this body!

See?? It's all his fault! What? You don't see him holding me down and pouring the beer down my throat?? Well, it happened - I swear on my life pinky swear!


I've been doing a lot of day dreaming soul searching while on this trip. Miles and miles of road kind of lends itself to that process. I think a few of those thoughts might actually be blog-worthy and will likely be shared in the upcoming days. Not to worry, the world according to Dana will return to it's regularly scheduled programing on Tuesday, although I am considering a weekly vlog. I had a TON of fun with this process and think it really adds a bit of personality that is lost when thoughts - at least mine - are expressed only in words.

Wish me luck on the final 730 miles, and thanks again for coming along with us!





16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read your thoughts!

Be Careful!

Dana said...

SS, well, the thoughts are likely not prophetic for anyone but me, but I'll share anyway!

Osbasso said...

I hope you found the Town Pump burrito as tasty and fulfilling as I said!

The sad part about your Wyoming adventure--you still didn't get to see the really ugly, boring parts!

Brian Gardes said...

But...did you get to see Wall Drug? Or, better yet, have you dug Wall Drug?

buffalodick said...

Drive careful, and God speed... if you look, you will find..

boo said...

I love the weekly vlog idea. Especially if you keep including Cam. There's something extra-appealing about you, Dana, when you're interacting with your son. I can't wait to hear all your asphalt musings.

Lu' said...

Having a good trip it seems, GREAT :)

Jay said...

I love all the vlogs from your trip. It's like you took us along with you!

Ken said...

Why thank you, that beer looks wonderful.
Finished our roadtrip..only 2400 miles.

Schmoop said...

I hope you are home safely Dana. Cheers Sexy!!

Dana said...

Os, I didn't have to head back to Helena to have you clean the car, so I'd say that was two thumbs up!

Garbonzo, We did see Wall Drug, but didn't stop. We also saw Devil's Tower! I think when we do this trip again we'll include some extra time to make a few more stops.

Buff, I looked ... and I found ...

Dana said...

Boo, not certain on the weekly vlog idea, but am definitely considering it. Cam and I? Well, I'd say we've got a pretty good mother/son relationship - at least I hope we do!

Lu, "GREAT" would be an understatement!

Jay, I *did* take you all along with me! It was funny, as we traveled I'd see things and think, "Jay would like that," or "I should eat some cheese for Biscuit."

Dana said...

Micky, lightweight *giggle* Glad you made it back from your trip safely too!

Matt-Man, we are!! I've got today off from work - back to the grind tomorrow!

M said...

I LOVE the vlogs!!

I'm glad you guys had such a great trip, you looked like you two really enjoy hanging out.

M said...

Oh yeah, and hungover driving frickin sucks!!

Unknown said...

Gee, ONLY 730 miles left to go, huh? And I thought I would go crazy on my 502 this past weekend! But at least I wasn't hungover!