26 August 2008

TMI In A Different Way

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Every once in a while I start a post and decide - for whatever reason - that I'm going to post something else. It's a good thing because TMI Tuesday seems to be missing today. So I dug from the depths of the despair drafts reviewed my drafts and came up with this nonsense.

Should TMI Tuesday magically appear during the day I'll post it, but until then, y'all can guffaw at my silly quiz results post!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So ... I'm browsing through the "Discover" feature on Google Reader (I find some great blogs that way) and I happen upon this quiz [HERE] Yes, I realize that all of these quizzes use generalities to be "accurate," but DAMN! This one was pretty darn accurate too!

ColorQuiz.comI took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Intense, vital, and animated, taking a delight in ..."



Your Existing Situation



    Insecure. Seeks roots, stability, emotional security, and an environment providing greater ease and fewer problems.


Your Stress Sources



    Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still important things to be achieved--that life must be experienced to the fullest. As a result, she pursues her objectives with a fierce intensity that will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting her nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and feels she can only be at peace when she has finally reached her goal.


Your Restrained Characteristics



    Circumstances are forcing her to compromise, to restrain her demands and hopes, and to forgo for the time being some of the things she wants.

    Feels rather isolated and alone, but is too reserved to allow herself to form deep attachments. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.



Your Desired Objective



    Intense, vital, and animated, taking a delight in action. Activity is directed towards success or conquest and there is a desire to live life to the fullest.


Your Actual Problem



The fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants leads her to play her part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

21 comments:

Schmoop said...

Wow, that is fairly accurate as far as you. This is the second time I took it. Wasn't even close. I am so dissed. Cheers Sexy!!

buffalodick said...

My moods and opinions change rapidly... too rapidly to have any of these tests' results come out the same every time...

Lu' said...

Hmm, I color you, beautiful.

none said...

Uncanny. thanks for the link!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Wow...I'd say those quiz's answers are pretty amazing!

Dana said...

Matt-Man, well ... yeah ... all except that Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense *wink*

Buff, I'm guessing that's true for most of us - or at least I hope it is!

Lu, *blushes* you are such a sweetie!

Liz Hill said...

That's more spot on than not. Interesting.

Dana said...

Hammer, I was quite surprised myself! Have fun with the link.

RLL, I'd say they were too!

Karen said...

Very interesting. And it does seem to reflect you. I am not sure it was as accurate with me. I just tried it and I don't think it was talking about me. :)

Knight said...

Man, what a depressing quiz. I think I like TMI better.

Dana said...

Turnbaby, kind of creepy, isn't it??

Karen, I bet it was talking about you and I bet you just kept the dirty little secrets all to yourself *wink*

Knight, insightful, not depressing! It can all be changed!!

Vixen said...

Wow. That is pretty amazing!

Baby said...

Thank you for sharing!!! :) I took it too - pretty interesting- but not all hitting the nail on the head but close enough to be kind of mystical creepy... Happy (non-existent) TMI (HUGS)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

These things can be scary they can be so accurate

Unknown said...

Holy Crap Dana! I took the test before commenting, and my God. Mine is so accurate it's scary. I mean, it actually KNOWS some stuff that is going on in my head right now. Very weird.

M said...

Holy hell Batman!!

That's actually pretty freaky. I usually don't do that stuff cause it's stupid, but wow, just wow.

I posted my results, head on over.

As American as Apple Pie said...

Look, you've started an epidemic. Everyone's doing it. You are SUCH a trend-setter!!!

Dana said...

Vixen, more like CREEPY! And I even picked "happy" colors!!

Baby, mystical creepy ... I like that!

Bond, I was chuckling as I took it thinking it was going to be something far more silly.

Dana said...

Bina, I think there are little gremlins in the computer communicating with the little gremlins in our heads!

M, I'm with you - usually pretty damn silly ... but yeah! Wow!

Apple, trend-setter? *gigglesnort* I am certain that is the FIRST time I've been called that!

Jay said...

Hmmm ... kinda creepy when it's really accurate huh?

g-man said...

interesting insights. I'd say from what I know of you, that it was right on.