24 January 2008

Masturbation Euphamisms



What? You thought I was kidding? Let's start with the ladies, shall we?


  1. A night in with the girls

  2. Applying lip gloss

  3. Auditioning the finger puppets

  4. Bashing the gash

  5. Beating around the bush

  6. Burying the knuckle

  7. Checking the status of the I/O port

  8. Clam bake for one

  9. Coaxing the turtle out of her shell

  10. Digitizing

  11. Doing something for my chapped lips

  12. Double-clicking your mouse

  13. Erasing the problem

  14. Fiddling the bean

  15. Finger-pole the hole

  16. Flicking the switch

  17. Genital stimulation via phalangetic motion

  18. Getting a date with slick mittens

  19. Getting the last pickle out of the jar

  20. Having sex with someone you love

  21. "Looking for Waldo & his dog (gee, spot, there you are!)"

  22. Manual override

  23. Menage a moi

  24. Opening the bottom drawer

  25. Parting my meat curtain

  26. Preheating the oven

  27. Producing whore moans

  28. Romancing thy own

  29. Searching for Ms. "G"

  30. Soaking in Palmolive

  31. Stiffening my upper lip

  32. Taking advantage of yourself

  33. The magical disappearing finger trick

  34. Wrinkling fingers

And now for the men ...



  1. Adjusting the antenna

  2. Applying the hand brake

  3. Badgering the witness

  4. Booting up the hard drive

  5. Choking Charlie 'till he throws up

  6. Cleaning the walls after an accident involving the Milk Man and the Cyclops

  7. Digitally oscillating one's penis

  8. Discharging the heat-seeking moisture missile

  9. Electing the president (for Matt-Man)

  10. Evicting the testicular squatters

  11. Firing the Surgeon General

  12. Getting a load off my mind

  13. Givin' the one-eyed field mouse with the purple turtle-neck sweater a hot-butter nuggie

  14. Gluing the lady's eye's shut (for you-know-who - I'd link you, but then everyone would know!)

  15. Having group sex with five friends

  16. Jack hammering

  17. Keeping the Optometrists in business

  18. Lighting the lava lamp

  19. Making special sauce with frank and beans

  20. Manning the cockpit

  21. One stop shopping

  22. Opening up a bottle of Squirt

  23. Playing five card draw with a handful of jacks

  24. Practicing for the big game

  25. Qualifying in the testicular time trial (for Doc)

  26. Rapid delivery

  27. Sacrificing sperm to the god of lonely nights

  28. Self-induced penile regurgitation

  29. Shooting the pump action porridge gun

  30. Spackling the ceiling (for Huge Tool)

  31. Staff meeting

  32. Testicular tensile strength test

  33. Whomping the walrus

  34. Zygote spraying

And my FAVORITE, number 69 (how did that happen?)


Fucking without complications


I'd love to take credit for these gems, however I cannot allow myself to plagiarize amazing talent. They were all taken from HERE, where you can also play with use The Random Masturbation Synonym Generator at your leisure!

26 comments:

Leighann said...

I love masterbation in the morning!

Dana said...

Leighann, or in the afternoon ... or in the early late morning ...

buffalodick said...

Having a date with Miss Michigan (Mitt shaped state- get it?)

Jay said...

I have my headlines for blog posts for the next several months right there! LOL

And maybe the title of a good book or two also!

Dana said...

Buf, make that 70!

Jay, I had a difficult time limiting my post to 69 - there were just so many that are print worthy.

captain corky said...

I though I knew so much, and now I realize I know nothing... ;)

Real Live Lesbian said...

I just went over there and it came up with this for me:

Vibrating the boss

Gotta love that one, too!

How'd they know?

Doc said...

Time trials huh? ;-)

Dana said...

Corky, my guess is that you know more than you are willing to admit - I know I do!

RLL, the site is GREAT! How can anything called "World Wide Wank" be bad??

Doc, I thought you might like that one!

Anonymous said...

The best laugh of the day!

Way too funny! OMG I am so going to have to start using some of those.

Unknown said...

You just had to didn't you????
My mind is forever soiled now....maybe I need to go "erase the problem"????
You may be sassier than I am :)

Casdok said...

Yes very funny!!

Dana said...

PP, I was hoping to give you inspiration!

Penelope, of course I had to do it. I like pushing boundaries.

Casdok, thank you!

R.E.H. said...

HAHAHA!!!

Seriously... I wasn't sure anything would make me laugh today - but up steps Dana to the plate and she delivers! This was truly hilarious.

Just went over there and had one generated just for me:

Punchin' the joystick

hehehe ;)

Dana said...

r.e.h., WooHoo! Nothing better than when I can deliver!

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Christo Gonzales said...

my favorite: Getting the last pickle out of the jar

and you forgot one: Shaking hands with the pope

g-man said...

Whole new meaning to Shower Massage. :) Leighann, it is best to gat that out of the way early in the day so one can concentrate on other stuff, my fav time too. :)

Dana is that kit approved by A.I.M. too? (American Institute of Masturbation) ;)

Good post. "It is mine and I will wash it as often and as quickly as I like!"

Unknown said...

So do I ever get a shot at the blogroll???
Yes, I am sassy enough to come out and ask...
Pop into the Cafe, I have a special, crazy award up for the grabbing.

Dana said...

DB, there is always another to add to the list, isn't there?!

G-Man, I *heart* my shower massage ... it's a hand-held version!

Mama, I can't believe I don't have you on that blogroll. Let me take care of that right now!

Chris Cactus said...

That's quite the comprehensive list!

Diva said...

Oh my Lord. This is the second blog today that has made me need a cold shower!!!

You girls are naughty, naughty.

The Mountain Cat said...

I always perfer to jerkoff while I masterbate.

Schmoop said...

Electing The President, eh? I prefer to call it "Executing a Filibuster". Cheers!!

Dana said...

Diva, that hand-held shower massage is an amazing tool, isn't it??

MtnCat, jerkin' off while you masturbate is always an option!

Matt-man, I guess a filibuster is longer than an election??

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

Course my faves that I use around here are
Greasing the Gash
and
Flicking the Bean

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

Interestingly enough it gave me this one (it being the RMSG)

Frigging your meat saber

ummmm hmmmm okay......

So I know I've had four kids, but um, I'm pretty sure it doesn't look like a freakin saber down there for crying out loud....