15 July 2010

Friday Wrap-Up (Thursday/HNT Edition)

~*~*~

It's been a while since I played HNT, and since someone mentioned last night that this would be a good HNT pic, what the hell?

Of course, some of you might insist it would have been better had I been topless - and I'd likely agree - but going to jail for public indecency (the laundromat does have video surveillance) just wasn't in my plans yesterday.



HNTbutton

~*~

I'm headed out on another road trip this afternoon, this time almost due south. I hate it when bloggers are all "clandestine" with their off-blog activities - it reeks of "I'm special and you're not" high-school foolishness. I guess I should remember that it might actually be for them what it is for me - respect of the anonymity of others.

I am quite excited though as one of the stops will be the St. Louis Arch, and yes, I'll be taking the tram up to the top. I hear there will also be dinner at an excellent sushi restaurant. It will be the first time in years that I've eaten sushi that didn't come from Target. Don't judge me ...

~*~

Cam is coming home Saturday ... I think ...

I've really been trying to work on my "control" issues - appreciating the joy of spontaneity - but when it comes to things like ... say ... not just what time, but what DAY are you bringing my son back, I get a little stressed with the lack of information.

In this case, I plan on heading home Saturday from my quickie road trip, but it would be nice to know if I should be home at 2PM or if I can take my time and be home later in the evening. Do you think I can get a response from my son? And if that weren't bad enough, it seems the adults aren't making decisions either.

Of course Cam does have a key and is more than capable of taking care of himself for a few hours. Maybe I just need to let him know when I'll be home?!

~*~

Not sure what my computer access will look like over the next few travel days (thus the reason for the Thursday Edition of the Friday Wrap-Up) so don't worry if you don't see me for a while ... not like anyone does ... I certainly don't get the one or two millions of concerned emails that Matt-Man gets when he is two hours late to publish a post! And yeah ... I am going to take it personally ...

... or not ... it just occurred to me that he might be getting those emails because people want to make sure he hasn't left Bagwine :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

~*~*~

12 comments:

Deech said...

oooooh, the mystery trip. Now you have me really curious.

Good post. Looks like you are in for a fun weekend. Enjoy!

Jericho said...

HHNT!
I love the photo, nekkid or not!

Mike said...

This could turn into a whole post but here goes. A friend owned a laundromat. I would man it for him if he left town. We have a local 'strange' woman that walks the whole south county area and comes into the laundromat sometimes. I mentioned to my friend that she was in there on my last shift.

He said he had a little more exciting experience the last time she was in and he was there. She had decided to wash ALL her clothes. That's right, he walked into the place and there she was in her birthday suit standing by a washer.

He thought this is not good for business and called the cops. (one of the many times for various reasons on her)

Vixen said...

It's a very cool photo. Even if you weren't willing to risk an arrest for the 'good'. LOL (kidding of course :)

Enjoy your road trip!

Real Live Lesbian said...

You're coming South!??? Give me a ring if you'll be anywhere near here!

I love the HNT shot....of course, I was hoping that it involved some silk. ;)

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the arch!

Maggie said...

Great HNT. Enjoy your trip!

Schmoop said...

Ha, funny...Have fun, be safe, and enjoy the raw fish. Since you seem to think eating pallid piscean creatures is a good idea. Cheers Dana!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Like the shot...and smart not getting arrested...

Almost to Memphis, but not quite!!!

Hope your trip is exceptional!

Emmy said...

Love reflection shots like this one! Very nice!
And hope you had a great trip! :)
~Emmy

Deech said...

Since I can't post here on your Sunday Secrets, I thought I would drop you a line and wish you a very Happy Birthday!

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

hey sweetie! looong time no talk! remember me? :p

funnily enough, i went to a laundromat the other day too, but i was literally out of clothes and not in the mood for pictures. :P i love the concept of images reflected off of unusual surfaces -- and you look beautiful! : ) what kind of camera/phone were you using?

also, ooomg i want to take a road trip to see the east coast and the south! i've been planning it all year but am still too broke for it. lol dang! have tons of fun for me and take lots of pictures! ^,^

hope to be back to blogging and catching up soon. :muah: oh, and ps: i have a new url where i moved all my old blogs to. hit me up if you want the link. : )

Lu' said...

Some of us aren't forthcoming with off blogger activities because our spouses think we will be robbed if we let on we are going somewhere so that is why I blog where I've been and not where I'm going :)

I wonder if you are going to se ... I bet you are :)