27 July 2010

Blackout



~*~*~


I awoke to a *FLASH*BANG* at 5:30-ish this morning. Although it aroused *gigglesnort* memories of some good Army training, it was nothing more than the transformer on the pole right outside my bedroom window providing a little show.

If I were a dedicated blogger I'd have composed today's guest post on my phone ... but ... I have no friggin' clue how that works! I'm sure I could have asked Cam for his help although he might have found it a little odd that I needed his help getting to Real Live Lesbian's blog ... or not ... which might have been even more bothersome ...

And yes, of course the power came back on just as I was walking out the door to head to work ...

~*~*~

6 comments:

Shiny Rod said...

That happened to me Sunday at my 9:00 pm TV viewing hour. Didn't come back on until I went to bed at 1:30. Thankfully the battery in my iPod was fully charged. Darn thing makes a good flashlight too!

Doc said...

That picture is hilarious!

Mike said...

This is the last time I shut your power off for you thinking you'd take the day off.

Dana said...

Shiny Rod, this was a little odd as there were no storms and no dead squirrels under the power line. Not sure what happened!

Doc, I took it this morning just for you!

Mike, I only take a day off when hanging out in Bagwine ... or St. Louis ... or anywhere else I might be away from home!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

And I woke with nothing in my head...so we are even

Real Live Lesbian said...

Wednesday and Thursday have been fairly quiet around my place. Feel free to substitute. I'm not much of a stickler for rules! :)