07 October 2009

WWC - Warmth and Depth

~*~*~*~*~


Remember last week when I mentioned I was considering participating in WWC with nothing more than my cell phone camera? I probably should have read the "rules" before making the assumption that photos were posted on Wednesday ... because they are posted on Tuesday. Oops!

Yeah ... well ... I'm just living dangerously these days. And yes, all photos were taken with my "old school" 1.3 megapixel LG Chocolate camera phone. No editing other than a little bit of cropping!

~*~

I love the WARMTH of fall colors



The sun attempts to peek through the clouds and provide a little WARMTH



Raspberry Zinger Tea provides WARMTH to my tummy



Pots and pans need WARMTH to do their job



I wonder if that is my prince in the DEPTHs of the egress well



What you'll find in the DEPTHs of my junk drawer


I always wanted to have a story about the DEPTHs of the football field bleachers


~*~*~*~*~

19 comments:

Schmoop said...

Oh how a picture of the underside of football filed bleachers ushers in fabulous memories. Cheers Dana!!

Shiny Rod said...

Pictures truely can tell a story.

Vixen said...

Ooo....all excellent pictures. I'm just a photo person, this is a great meme!

Emmy said...

Love your choices for those words!
Great pictures! Camera phone pictures sometimes turn out better than a nice camera.

Real Live Lesbian said...

These folks have NO IDEA how amazing your pics are. I have the same POS phone and I can't take a decent pic to save my life! ;)

Great job!

Jay said...

Great pics Dana! Great job interpreting the words. And welcome to the WWC! Have you joined the Facebook group also?

Me said...

Great pics! WTG! My cell phone pics don't come out nearly as well.

Deech said...

Creative...most creative....

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...yeppers, fall colors are the best!...

Dana said...

Matt-Man, and here I was, the one in pep band, sitting on the top side of the bleachers with no clue as to the memories being made underneath!

Shiny Rod, tell a story and evoke memories!

Vixen, I've always been attracted to this photo meme but always thought it would be too time consuming. Since I always have my cell phone, I just keep the theme words in my head and it takes no time!

Dana said...

Emmy, Ohhh Emmy ... not this camera phone! It's a bit of a pain in the ass! I need to get me one of those "smart" phones with a really good camera!

Real Live Lesbian, it is a bit of a challenge, although I'm getting better at it the more I play with it.

Jay, I did join the Facebook group even though I'm currently HATING Facebook. OK, not really Facebook, but some of the "friends" who use it!

Dana said...

Marsha, I'm starting to learn the (many) limits of my cell phone, which does help! said...

Joker_SATX, thank you!

Phfrankie Bondo, fall colors are the ONE thing the Midwest does better than the west coast. Not much color to be had with evergreens.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

excellent job...excellent

buffalodick said...

Neat photos! Life is everywhere, don't cha think?

Me said...

great pictures Dana! I am amazed that you were able to do this with a phone.

Unknown said...

Excellent pictures Dana! I expcially love the sky and the burner on the stove. Very well doen.

rage said...

I think out of all of those pictures, my favorite is the blue from the stove. It just catches my eye and I am not a pyromaniac.

DreamDancer said...

Just wanted to tell you I have enjoyed reading your posts over the past several days. I will be stopping by for more from time to time. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

DreamDancer said...

Just wanted to tell you I have enjoyed reading your posts over the past several days. I will be stopping by for more from time to time. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.