20 October 2009

WWC - Sit and Fall

~*~*~*~*~


I am just having a ton of fun with the Weekly Word Challenge! You can have all of this fun too by joining WWC over at Jay's place, on Facebook or on Flickr.

This week's words were SIT and FALL. I decided to go with the fall that was not seasonal because ... well ... because I took most of these photos during my all-nighter Friday night and since we were indoors it was difficult to find seasonal fall photo opps!


When I'm sitting on a bar stool, my feet SIT on the bar rail


Not a bad place to SIT


Lots of places to SIT


Where bowling balls SIT to wait for their trip down the alley


They didn't let me FALL when I climbed to the top!


That zebra striped bag looks like it's about to FALL


I hope the giant noodles don't FALL on my head!


No one wants to FALL down these steps!


~*~*~*~*~

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent pictures Dana. For some reason I love the one of the bowling balls. Very well done.

Jay said...

Great job again on the WWC words! Lots of great angles and colors and B&W shots.

Emmy said...

I think my favorite are the stairs, bowling balls and the climbing wall. I like the surfaces on all of them, as weird as it sounds.

Great pictures!

Real Live Lesbian said...

I'm still amazed that you take these with OUR POC phone! ;)

Great job. I love the stairs!

Vixen said...

Excellent. I love that you do this all from your phone. Amazing! :)

Lu' said...

The stairs are kinda Alfred Hitchcockish :)

we're doomed said...

Great pictures Dana. Especially of the stairs.