13 October 2009

WWC - "S" and Water

~*~*~*~*~

It's that time again ... that time when I get out the poor quality cell phone camera and attempt to make art with it!

Wanna play? No nekkidness involved! You can join WWC over at Jay's place, on Facebook or on Flickr.


You can always find a photo opp in the women's restroom!


Mmmmmm ... BakerS Square pie ...


Anyone remember the old days when there were letter prefixes to phone numbers that identified where you lived? Now we use them to spell words.


Frozen water on a windshield (it was COLD this weekend)


Lots of bottled water in little bottles ...


... and lots of bottled water in big bottles


~*~*~*~*~

14 comments:

Deech said...

I have said it before...I will say it again. Woman, you are missing your calling. Be a professional photographer...You will make a mint!

I mean really...I have not found anyone else that could make a frozen windshield look interesting...

And this with a camera phone. Could you imagine the art you could create with a real professional camera and the proper computer software?

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...I must say, the pic of the pie looks a whole lot like a map of Mars!...

Schmoop said...

Now I'm all wet. Cheers!!

Karen said...

Amazing job, Lady!

Shiny Rod said...

You would be surprised what thoughts a picture can generate. I think Joker is on to something. You have an interesting eye for perspective and content and you did this with a camera phone.

Vixen said...

Excellent pics!

Jay said...

Now see, that's how creative you are! Never once have I been in the bathroom, doing my thing and looked around and though "Oh yeah! WWC pics right here!" LOL ;-)

Great job with the words!

Dana said...

Joker_SATX, I really enjoy photography and was happy to find WWC as an outlet. I'm afraid that if I attempted to make it a profession it wouldn't be fun anymore!

Phfrankie Bondo, It didn't taste like Mars!

Matt-Man, I made you wet? Hmmm ... isn't that supposed to be the other way around?

Dana said...

Karen, thank you!

Shiny Rod, I like to take pictures of things people might think of as ordinary and make them into something else.

Vixen, thank you!!

we're doomed said...

You're a pro!

Anonymous said...

You took these with a camera phone?? A darn good camera phone, I'd say!
Frozen windshield water looks incredibly beautiful (annoying but beautiful)

Autumn said...

random pictures are fun. i love your choices here. yay!

Moosekahl said...

Man, I miss Baker's Square...Pie Shop special with a grown up grilled cheese, tomato soup, and a french apple pie ala mode!

Librarian Lee said...

Great photos Dana!