23 April 2008

Shameless Blog Plug

Anyone who has been reading my blog this week knows that a dear friend of mine, Tali (a.k.a. Talisman, ChemGeek serious pain in my ass) was instrumental in my acquisition of Rhonda for a steal fair market price. As a proclamation of my undying love appreciation of her efforts, I've been forced to decided to plug her blog. For some silly reason she likes to have readers. Well, actually, she likes to have commenters - seems she has readers.

Tali used to blog quite a bit, but got sidetracked with PsyPets, Homeschooling and her continued work on her PhD in Chemistry. She's a raging bit of a geek, but that doesn't make her eclectic blog any less interesting.

You might read about the day's home school lesson,
see what table salt looks like highly magnified






or even hear her opinion on a television documentary. On special occasions, you might even get a glimpse of chemistry
humor with Carcin.


She has given me her word that she will continue with regular blog updates if I put my tarnished shining reputation on the line and plug her blog, so here it goes.

Please stop in and read Misadventures Of a Modern Day Alchemist . Tali will get really giddy (Tali? Giddy?? Well maybe more like STOKED!) if you leave a comment (she's a self-proclaimed comment whore) and you might just find yourself laughing and learning at the same time!

30 comments:

Schmoop said...

When you say, "plug her blog", I get highly aroused. Off to see the Geek. Cheers Dana!!

Unknown said...

"Self Proclaimed Comment Whore!" How did you come up with that?? I almost spit my coffee! I'll go see her right now!

And at the risk of sounding completely stupid ... never mind, I'll look up the word Alchemist.

tt said...

I took the bait..she's funny...but then again so are you.I'm always in the mood for funny, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you how much I love you? I'm totally feeling you up next time you visit!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Someone please unplug Matt-man!

I've already been! She's a hoot!

Dana said...

Matt-Man, you should see what I do with the other parts of her *wink*

Bina, she actually came up with the "comment whore" title, so in the spirit of plagiarism I made her a "self-proclaimed comment whore"!

tt, she is funny and I've always felt a funny geek was a bit of an oxymoron!

Dana said...

Tali, the real question is will you let me take pictures this time?!?!

RLL, I keep trying to unplug Matt, but he insists I plug him back in every time!

As American as Apple Pie said...

I checked her out...funny! I love the multi-purpose (diaper) bag story! Sounds like my life, although I WISH I could afford Coach.

Dana said...

Apple, she claims it's a multipurpose diaper bag, but I know it's a PURSE! Kind of like her crossover SUV *cough*MINIVAN*cough*

buffalodick said...

Well, I went- just for you...

captain corky said...

The last time I laughed and learned at the same time was when I was watching an episode of Fat Albert. Nah, Nah, Nah it was a good time.

Dana said...

Buff, I need to start asking you for better favors *wink*

Corky, and here I thought it was Yo Gabba Gabba that did it for you!

Acrimony said...

It is a crossover SUV, Dammit! :P And I'll admit it, I love my new diaper bag er, I mean, purse. *hangs head in shame.* I'm going all fem on you, Dana.

Deech said...

Nice Plug...I am on my way!

Flyinfox_SATX

Jay said...

I'm going to go check this chick out. Er .. her BLOG! I'm gonna go check out her blog! ;-)

Dana said...

Tali, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery!

Flyin, if I'm going to plug, I need to do it right!

Dana said...

Jay, just don't get any ideas about her taking over my PT status!

Lu' said...

NuLu has scoped you and will scope your friend in the evening. Thanks Dana...

Doc said...

Your buddy Tali is having none of my yo Gabba Gabba advice.... *sniff*

Ken said...

I haven't learned how to plug blogs yet!
plug blogs yet
plub blobs yet
blub lob yat
blob lub ya
bla blo bla

heidianne jackson said...

geeks and humor actually go hand-in-hand. it's just that most geeks are unable to communicate the humor in a manner that is understood by most earthlings.

on my way now.

Michael M. said...

Not a shameless plug at all...she's all that and a bag o' chips. Neato blog.

It was worth the trip....

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

OH my shamelessly plugging another.... I am all flushed and my dockers seem tight for some reason!

Unknown said...

Oh self-serving, unmerciful, shameless, voracious blog plugging!

Anndi said...

Yes ma'am.. umm I mean yes Ma'am! *giggle*

I love geeks.. maybe because I am a bit of a geek myself sometimes.

Jeff B said...

I'm on my way there next.

Dana said...

NuLu, thank you for taking the time to visit her!

Doc, I can't believe she isn't taking your Yo Gabba Gabba advise! WTF?!

Micky, bla blo bla huh? You figure out those links on blogger and you'll be set!

Dana said...

Heidianne, all that I know is that geeks run the world!

Michael, glad you liked it!

Bond, it was good for me too *wink*

Dana said...

Nick, I told her I'd give her one shot - it's her job to keep y'all!

Anndi, shhhh! Don't tell anyone, but I *heart* geeks too!

Jeff, hope you enjoyed your trip! Did you load the dishwasher while you were there?

Elisa said...

Awww, that was so sweet! That's some true friendship love right there, Dana. :)