03 April 2018

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday

1. Would you rather be the smartest or hottest man/woman in the room?
Yes?!?! I'd like to be the hottest, smartest woman in the room! If I have to pick one? I've been the smartest woman in the room many times, I've never been the hottest woman in the room. I do wonder what that would be like.
2. Do you get aroused by hearing the sexual moans and noises of others having sex, e.g., neighbors, people next door in hotel room?
Ummmm *blushes* YES!! And I may or may not have a lot of experience with this due to sharing rooms and tents for 5 years while in the Army ... and it may or may not have become a bit of a fettish for me. What?? Don't judge me!
3. What are some small things that make your day better?
Small things that make my day better? A surprise text from a friend. Something in my mailbox other than a bill, advertising, or an unsolicited offer for something I don't want. Humming birds hanging out on my patio. 
4. It’s the night before Christmas and you hear footsteps on the roof — what do you do?
Yell at the neighbor to quit drinking so much tequila? Funny story, this happened in Las Vegas this weekend ... on Easter Sunday.
5. What does your ideal Saturday morning look like?
You know? As long as I am not jarred awake by an alarm clock, a smoke alarm, or someone breaking into my apartment? That's an ideal Saturday morning!
6. What does your ideal Saturday night look like?
You know? As long as I am not awoken by an alarm clock, a smoke alarm, or someone breaking into my apartment? That's an ideal Saturday night! 
Fine, I'll play nice ...
My ideal Saturday night ... a bed picnic with Chinese food and someone I really like, while watching a cheesy romantic movie like Ghost, Beauty and the Beast, An Officer and a Gentleman, or Pretty Woman. 
Bonus: What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve?
I mentioned this in another TMI Tuesday or Sunday Stealing post recently - the craziest, most outrageous thing I want to achieve at this point in my life it to attend culinary school and start a new career as a chef.

1 comment:

Mike said...

1. Either one gets you too much attention.
2. Never heard any.
3. Having nothing to do.
4. Yell at the squirrel to go back to sleep.
5. What's a morning?
6. Whatever it turns out to be.
B. I don't do outrageous.