24 April 2018

TMI Tuesday | 5 Things

TMI Tuesday Blog

Tell us . . .
1.  The problem with you in 5 words.
I live in my head.
2.  5 things you want in life.

  • The relationship between son and me to improve 
  • To be loved unconditionally
  • To love myself unconditionally
  • To be able to retire before I die
  • To not die alone
*That got kind of morbid quickly, didn't it?*

3.  5 things you need to quit.

  • Smoking
  • Feeling sorry for myself
  • Drinking to excess
  • Holding myself to unreasonable standards
  • Putting myself down

4.  5 things you require in a lover.

  • Honesty
  • Honesty
  • Honesty
  • Honesty
  • Honesty
*Do you think honesty is important to me? I can work with just about anything else, but if you lie to me? It's not going to work*

5.  5 things you are tired of.

  • Car payments
  • Everything Chip and Joanna Gaines
  • Family gossip
  • All things unicorns ... well almost all things *wink-some of you will get that*
  • Dollar stores that don't sell things all things for $1


Bonus:  What 5 things will you never share on social media?

  • My exact home address
  • Identifying details of the people I sometimes write about
  • Anything shared with me in confidence unless I get permission
  • My telephone number
  • Ummmm ... I think I've shared everything else *BIG GRIN*

2 comments:

Mike said...

1. Are you on Facebook? Some interesting sites are: introverts are awesome, canceled plans, and .... there's more but I can't think of them.

2. Grandpa died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming and yelling like the rest of the people in the car he was driving.

3. Smoking! STOP IT!

4. I have three PHDs in psychology. I can help. :)

5. I had to look up Chip and Joanna Gaines. I still don't know who they are.

B. I might know one of those things.

TMI Tuesday blog said...

I visited. I read. Thanks for playing
TMI Tuesday blog