10 April 2018

TMI Tuesday | Call me crazy…

TMI Tuesday

1. To prepare for this week you will. . .
a. Do 100 push-ups a day
b. Fall asleep to acid house
c. Drink gasoline for breakfast
d. Play TMI Tuesday
By default? D!! I'm sure as hell not doing 100 push-ups a day - I don't know who/what acid house is *get off my lawn* - although I do like a strong cup of coffee, gasoline seems a little extreme. Yep! D it is!!
2. So you entered a cunnilingus contest. What would be your special skill? You know that winning move that would render a woman weak in the knees and make her cum all over your face.
My special skill is that I *am* a woman, and I know what it takes to make a woman weak in the knees and make her cum all over my face. Uh-huh! I definitely have the upper hand in this ... assuming the woman is open to oral sex from another woman.
3. Would you say that any acts of bdsm are cathartic for you? If yes, which ones? Do you find you need those acts because you know they are cathartic?
Let's talk about BDSM, shall we? My experience in the BDSM world is limited ... very limited. I'm dabbling in that arena right now - seeing what my boundaries and preferences might be. Is it fun ... and possibly cathartic?? I'll let you know!
4. Do you believe in:
Ghosts?
Possibly? Definitely not outside the realm of my acceptance.
Aliens?
I just cannot imagine that in our vast galaxy, we are the only intelligent (well, some of us), living beings. So? Yes!!
Climate change?
I have one word ... SCIENCE!!
5. What is your favorite game to play that a lot of people have never heard of or don’t play?
Pinochle? Cribbage?? I don't know ... I have a lot of GET OF MY LAWN readers who are likely familiar with these two card games, so not sure if they are rare these days or not.
Bonus:  What’s the most amount of money you’d be willing to spend on:
– Car?
I'm willing to spend as much cash as I have in my pocket. I despise car payments.
– Couch?
If I'm renting a home? I'll try to get away with $300 or less. If I own my home? I'll pay top dollar for quality furniture. Why the difference? I'm practical - if I'm renting I never know if my furniture will fit in my next place I might live. No need to spend a lot of money and then not be able to use it later.
– Shoes?
Sneakers? $200-ish (I've been eying these
Any other shoe? I really hope I can find what I need for $30 or less.

No comments: