12 April 2018

10 Things Thursday



  1. I've been ordering things more frequently from Amazon as of late (anyone else find themselves drunk shopping at Amazon?) and have had issues with packages being delivered, but not to my condo. This article - What to Do With Amazon Packages You Didn't Order states: "According to the Federal Trade Commission, any merchandise mailed to you that you did not order may be legally kept as a free gift." I hope the neighbor that got my nipple clamps is enjoying them!
  2. Then again, maybe my neighbor should read this article - You Should Do the Right Thing Because It's the Right Thing to Do
  3. I had an interesting experience this past weekend - I visited my first Lifestyle & Swingers Club. I've been very open on this blog regarding my sexuality, and let me just say that I have never felt as comfortable - sexually - in any environment as I did there. I'll spare you the details (although some of you would probably enjoy hearing the details), but let's just say that it gave me a new definition of the word "play".  
  4. My friend Sujmoni posted a project 365 photo of this product (and I didn't have her permission to repost it here) so I pulled a google image of what my next coffee purchase will be ... because ...
  5. Oh, one more thing regarding Lifestyle/Swingers clubs? Don't tell anyone, but women have ALL of the power. I'm pretty sure the men know this - I did not.
  6. Did you know tape measures are designed to draw perfect circles? I knew the other four "hidden features", but had no idea about this one!
  7. I clicked on the link to 7 Rules for White People With Black Friends wondering what the fuck? One of the funniest (and alarmingly true) articles I've read in a long time.
  8. Here's a recipe for Caramel Bacon Sugar Cookies because ... BACON!!!
  9. Which of these is really a lowercase G? You can visit here to see if you're right! I was a little surprised that I was right.
  10. And because this 10 Things Thursday wasn't sexual enough? Let me leave you with The Beginner's Guide to Using a Strap-On. My reading list sure has done a 180 since becoming single again.

4 comments:

BootsandBraids said...

I recently did a post about how I'm more and more depending on Amazon, not for drunk ordering, but to combat redlining in my area -- not able to find certain products in my area, products under lock and key to thwart shoplifters and also because of neighbors who received my packages by mistake and kept. I find life so much simpler to order from Amazon and have mailed to one of it's lockers rather than my home address.

Dana said...

BootsandBraids, I've started using Amazon lockers as well but have discovered there are some items that cannot be shipped there

Mike said...

1. If someone gets your credit card bill by mistake are they legally obligated to pay it?
6. I think I knew that.
9. I don't think I've ever tried to write a lowercase g like that. HEY! Look what the computer just wrote!

Mike said...

So I come back to look at the lowercase g in my comment and it's changed to a regular g. Just like these are going to do.