05 April 2018

10 Things Thursday




  1. Did you know that today is National Burrito Day?? You can get a free burrito (when you buy one) at El Pollo Loco. HERE is a list of other restaurants offering some sort of special today.
  2. Apparently I am supposed to have an organized refrigerator and freezer. I had no idea they even made specialized refrigerator and freezer organizing products. How anal retentive do you need to be to designate food zones in your refrigerator??
  3. For all of you who are as old as I am and grew up with Mr. Rogers, you can now have him in stamp form! He's even a forever stamp so he'll never die again (too soon?)!
  4. I am a huge fan of flowers ... especially random flowers. I've purchased more flowers for myself than I've ever received from anyone else. I will often pick up a bunch of flowers at the market, but am always a little disappointed in how they look when I plop them in a vase. I found THIS ARTICLE on How to Make Fabulous Floral Arrangements with Grocery Store Bouquets extremely helpful and the tips make my flowers actually look like an arrangement.
  5. Why is the fact that McDonald's is phasing out plastic straws news?
  6. And what is all of this fascination with unicorn baked goods? I walked into the market yesterday and came face-to-face with unicorn cakes, unicorn cookies, and unicorn mini cupcakes.
  7. I still need to write a post explaining Cam's departure and continued radio silence. Maybe this weekend. And no, I've still not heard from him nor do I know (for certain) where he is ... although I did some stalking and have a pretty good idea.
  8. I posted a couple of updates on Mike's GoFundMe page. If you're interested, and like me, are fascinated by medical procedures, the updates include photos. If you have queasy stomach, you probably shouldn't go there.
  9. I need these magnets, because CAT BUTTS!!
  10. And since I've been sharing little tidbits of "lifestyle" trivia on Thursdays, if you've always wanted to set up a threesome, but weren't sure how to go about it? Lifehacker wants to help you!

2 comments:

Mike said...

1. Mexican food?! No way!

10. I set up a three way once. There were two no shows but I had a fun time anyway.

Sujomi said...

I want Mr. Rogers stamps