17 May 2012

What's Your Cause?

~*~

Y'all know I spend a great deal of time over at Band Back Together, right? See that icon over there? The one to your left?? That's my proof that I'm with the band!

In addition to the editing I've been doing for quite some time, I've taken on Team Lead/Team Co-Lead duties for the BB2G tumblr Team and our new flickr Imaging Team, where we put together those barfy inspirational quotes that everyone seems to love, like this one (I can call this barfy because I put it together):


Each month we do this World Tour thing where we come up with a topic (usually aimed at self-improvement) and encourage people to submit posts on that topic. 

We were trying to come up with one for June and I decided I might find some inspiration if I googled "June National Months"

The list About.com provides included forty-four National celebrations for June. 

FORTY-FOUR!!

I'm leaving the links for a few of my favorites right here so y'all can explore what you should be celebrating in June. Now go get yourself a Papaya, a good magazine, and sit on the toilet to read!
~*~
(10/365) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

June? Why it's GLBT Pride month, of course! I'm straight, but they sure throw a fabulous party--so that's what I'll be celebrating.

Tracie Nall said...

Maybe June is for people who love their turkey's alive?

I want some accordion lessons. I've secretly wanted to learn how to play for several years.