19 February 2011

Vote Early, Vote Often



~*~*~

I don't normally do this stuff ... in fact I'm not sure I've ever asked any of my readers to vote for anything in the 3+ years I've been blogging, but this? This is different, because it matters!

Band Back Together - the group blog I help edit - is up for a 2011 Bloggie (Category: BEST-KEPT SECRET WEBLOG). What happens over at Band Back Together is done out of love, respect and a belief that every story matters and every story should be heard.

Clicking on the image below will take you directly to the voting page. Scroll down to the BEST-KEPT SECRET WEBLOG category and push the button.

Voting ends at 10:00PM EST tomorrow, February 20th, so click! NOW!!! Please???



~*~*~

3 comments:

we're doomed said...

I voted.

A said...

BBT is a wonderful site. I have my fingers crossed for you x

Ena said...

Done!