29 October 2010

Friday Wrap-Up (Brief Edition)



~*~*~


  • I never thought I'd say this, but I am looking forward to my co-worker Norm returning to work on Monday. OK, maybe that's not entirely true, but I am looking forward to having only my job responsibilities come Monday.

  • My incompetent Arizona bookkeeper slipped up big time this week. In an attempt to prove she had done something that she didn't do, she "manufactured" an email. She may have gotten away with it, except when she edited the date in the forwarded email, she neglected to change the day. Her email "proof" she claimed was sent on Monday, October 25th said it was sent on WEDNESDAY, October 25th. And yes, she still has a job.

  • Snugs stopped by and left a comment on my Fears post that asked, "Wouldn't it be really funny if your husband has his own blog and does all sorts of posts about you?? He could call it, 'The other side of the crises'." Although her comment was off topic (again) and dripping in snark, I'd love it if he had a blog with posts about me. Communication was always a challenge in our relationship and I think understanding how he sees things would be extremely valuable. Probably not the response snugs was hoping to poke out of me.

  • Halloween. ICK! I hate it. I hate all of the dressing up, mask wearing, face painting, scare the shit out of you "fun". This has very little to do with the actual "holiday" and far more to do with my quirks. I'm trying to decide if I should buy candy or just close the curtains and turn off the porch light. I'm leaning towards the latter.
~*~*~

9 comments:

Deech said...

That would be funny if you had stumbled across your husband's blog...It would be like being a fly on the wall.

Schmoop said...

Love the Snugs!! And c'mon throw the kids a bone or in this case, a fun-sized candy bar. Cheers Dana!!

snugs said...

I thought it was funny not snarky and I was just trying to cheer myself up cuz the Rangers were having such a bad night!

Karen said...

I have a ton of kids in my neighborhood and I have 15 pounds of candy...probably more like 13 with all the candy I've eaten this week.

I love seeing all the little ones on their cute costumes. One of my favorite times of the year.

Charlene said...

I don't do the trick or treat thing. I haven't done it since the '90's when I moved to a condo where they don't allow it.

What's wrong with those people from Arizona! SMILE

Real Live Lesbian said...

Buy candy. Halloween is SUCH a great excuse!

Mike said...

Have enough candy for 200 to 300 kids and hope no one shows up.

The Queen said...

I left town.. ha ha.. I'm such a witch..

The Queen said...

As I told Snugs.. we have a special word for people like her that hid behind a blocked profile..

Fucktards..