16 November 2009

Who's Got The Power?

~*~*~*~*~


C & C Music Factory claims to have it, but I don't! Either my power cord went bad (hopefully) or ... well ... it's something else, but the bottom line is that I am without a laptop until I mug a little old lady I find a little extra cash.

Yes, we do have a desktop system too, but it lacks privacy and it's loaded with "kid" stuff, making me crazy!

Not sure when I'll be back, but I'm sure y'all will be able to keep yourselves amused while I'm gone! Carry on!

*EDIT* A few of you have asked, so just in case someone has been hording power cords started a power cord collection and is willing to donate (I'll gladly pay for shipping), Rhonda is a HP Pavilion dv2600 Special Edition.

~*~*~*~*~

13 comments:

Deech said...

Noooo! I am so going to go into withdrawl!

The Burl said...

There's GOT to be a solution!

rage said...

Come back soon!

Karen said...

Ebay or Amazon. They are only like 20 bucks. I am on my 3rd with this computer.

Kim said...

I say mug the little old lady... ;-)

Doc said...

It's SNAP that has the power... Not C & C Music factory... C & C is gonna make you sweat instead :p

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Sorry...I ain't leaving - no I am not...nope nope nope...

Staying right here and gonna make loud noises too

LALALALALALALALALALBOBOB OBOBOBOPBNOBONANANANANANANANA

Shiny Rod said...

If you have a Thinkpad or Lenovo, I may be able to help. Can't do much for any other, maybe can find a Dell brick in one of my parts boxes.

Vixen said...

Nooooooooo.... Man, that sucks. Boo!

I hope you can make it back soon!

we're doomed said...

Pull your battery out. Plug in your power cord and see if you have power. I'm just sayin.

Lu' said...

W.T.F. I never hear of a power cord going bad, oh shit now I've jinxed it haven't I HA! Hope it gets rectified soon Dana. If you feel something in the dark don't be affraid it is just me... Oh wait it isn't that kind of power cord is it :)

Anndi said...

But you'll still twitter? Huh?

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'll have to check on mine downstairs. What's the best way to reach you?