02 August 2009

Sunday Stealing

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Because I couldn't think of a secret I wanted to share ...


~*~*~*~*~


My roommate and I once: Had sex in the same room, at the same time, but with different people

Never in my life have I: Felt unconditionally loved, until recently.

High school was: Not something I'd ever want to do again.

When I’m nervous: I usually have an anxiety attack.

My hair: Is getting really long again.

When I was 5: My mother gave me a pixie cut that made me look like a boy.

When I turn my head left: I'm not looking right.

I should be: Doing laundry.

By this time next year: I'll be getting ready to send my "baby" to high school.

My favorite aunt is: In South Carolina and I miss her terribly.

I have a hard time understanding: How people can feel comfortable judging others. When I do it, I feel immense guilt.

You know I like you if: I bake for you.

My ideal breakfast is: Anything that is cooked, and served, by someone else.

If you visit my home town: You'd be surprised at just how small it is.

If you spend the night at my house: I'll make sure you feel at home.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: pigs. Definitely pigs!

I shouldn’t have been: So concerned about finding a father figure for Cam.

Last night I: Drank three beers and slept very, very well.

A better name for me would be: She-Ra, Princess of Power.

I’ve been told I look like: Jay Leno - UGH!

If I could have any car, it would be: a Harley *wink*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

12 comments:

Osbasso said...

Do Thin Mints count as "baked"?

Second statement certainly piques one's interest...!

Jay said...

Bake cookies? Mmmm I love cookies.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

You DO NOT look like Jay Leno - not even close.

And anxiety? Can be controlled with my BFF Ativan! :-)

we're doomed said...

Dana, you get the flying pig vote from me too. Harleys are good, too!

rage said...

I liked your answer to 1. It just opened up a whole conversation between Temper and I.

Love your Harley answer! Damn right!

Another Suburban Mom said...

I like this I am stealing it myself. Happy Sunday!

Vixen said...

Great little meme!

My mom gave me a Pixie cut when I was five too. Noooo!!! Thanks mom! *shaking head*

It's nice to hear there are others who wouldn't repeat HS again. It would be death to me. Seriously.

*hugs*

Real Live Lesbian said...

For those baked goods....

you DO have my address, right? :)

Mmmm..women on Harleys!

Dana said...

Osbasso, Thin Mints are a category all their own!

Jay, I can see that I need to get out my cookies-that-ship-well recipes!

Evil Twin's Wife, I've actually been considering better living through chemistry - at least temporarily. The anxiety can be fairly debilitating at times.

Dana said...

we're doomed, I think there just might be a bit of a correlation between pigs and Harleys ...

rage, Ha! Who knew my lust matters more than modesty answer could actually generate a conversation?!

Another Suburban Mom, sometimes stealing is a good thing!

Dana said...

Vixen, I'm telling you that pixie cut scarred me for life! And HS? Yeah ... I'm lucky I made it out alive - literally.

Real Live Lesbian, I have you address - for the Harley ride too *wink*

katherine. said...

some interesting insights here...

get the Harley soon...we are thinking about sturgis next year...