23 August 2009

Blogging Break

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Things have come to a head here. I eluded to the fact that Cam was facing a crossroads, and making poor, life impacting decisions. I need to take a break - to focus not on my "family", but on my son.

I hope to be back soon, but am not in a position to make any promises. My son has my full attention right now, whether he intended that to happen or not.

Prayers and/or thoughts for the strength and wisdom to do right by Cam would be greatly appreciated.

I know this is cryptic, but for now, it needs to be. I'll update when and if I can.

A special thanks to all of you who have been here for me when things have been good, and times like these when they aren't anywhere near good. I don't know where I'd be without you!

*COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED* I WILL BE CHECKING EMAIL WHEN I CAN*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~