02 September 2008

TMI Tuesday - On Wednesday

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

These were too good to leave behind, so since my "rant" got in the way yesterday I decided to post them today! Remember me? Yeah ... the one who doesn't like "silly" rules that interfere with my rant schedule hinder my creativity!

TMI Tuesday

1. When was the last time someone hit on you? What went down?


Hmmmm ... for the sake of an easy answer, we'll make this a "stranger" hitting on me. It happened about a month ago at the market (the grocery store, for you northern folk). I was standing in the frozen food isle, trying to decide which type of Ore-Ida frozen potato I wanted, when some 30-ish guy walks up and we have this conversation:

HIM: "Are you from around here because I need directions?"

ME: "Well, I'm somewhat familiar with the area. How can I help?"

HIM: "You can help me by giving me directions to your heart so that we can go out some time."

ME: *rolls eyes and walks away quickly, without the french fries*


2. If you were single and could be with any one person, who would it be (thinking singer/actor or someone famous here, but whatever)?

You know, I have very little attraction to the "rich and famous", but if forced to choose I'd pick either Hugh Laurie or Jamie Lee Curtis - and I'll never tell which would be my first choice *wink*

3. Have you ever had done anything sexual in your office or your place of employment?

By myself or with others? I've been known to keep a *cough*toy*cough* in my locked desk drawer to use whenever the urge strikes me, which it does sometimes at work. I don't know about the rest of you but just because I'm on the clock doesn't mean my sexual needs shouldn't be met!

4. Do you apologize when you make a mistake? How do you react when someone calls you out?

Hell, I apologize just to keep the peace sometimes, but I always apologize if I know I am (or if I've been proven to be) wrong.

In all honesty, my first inclination when "called out" is to become defensive, but after that initial reaction, I tend to think about what was said and try to be objective about my "fault" in the matter.


5. Top or bottom?

Yes! And upside down and backwards too!

Bonus: How old were you when you first had a willing sexual experience?

Ummmm ... 10! Remember my mom's vibrator?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

20 comments:

- said...

*hehe*

LUV your #5 answer. Your #1 had me giggling though, too. I always start laughing at the cheesy corny lines. I'm a nut like that.

Happy TMI ; )

buffalodick said...

A vibrator at work? I thought someone was using an electric razor with the noise coming from the ladies room...

Schmoop said...

When I worked in an office, I used to keep a vibrator on my desk. People would see it and think I was crazy, thus I avoided having to talk to them. Cheers Dana!!

Anonymous said...

surely that wasn't the best line the dude could come up with!
I lol'd
Good answers.

Dana said...

I Smile 2 Much, the guy not only caught me off guard (I was expecting a line in the frozen food isle), but was just so lame. I laughed for days!

Buff, I prefer the "manual" toys for use at work. Far fewer questions - just tricky getting them to where they can be used!

Matt-Man, I keep my glass dildo on my desk, right next to the M & M dispenser!

Knight said...

Directions to your heart? Oh man, that is soooo bad.

Glass dildo? Holy crap be careful with that!

Biscuit said...

I would have busted out laughing right then and there. That's priceless!

As American as Apple Pie said...

I would have taken pity on the poor man and given him a little lesson on how to pick up women. I mean really, has that line worked for him...ever?

I wish I could keep toys in my office. Sometimes that would be a welcome stress relief...or something to do when I'm bored. Course, I usually just look at your old HNTs then. :p

Dana said...

Sage, maybe his brain got frozen in the frozen food isle? Who knows?!

Knight, glass dildos are not only beautiful (seriously, like in works of art), but quite useful as well!

Biscuit, I wanted to laugh - and did as I escaped - but didn't want to bruise the poor guy's ego. Such fragile creatures they are ...

Anonymous said...

damn dana next time hit em' with the french fries THEN walk away...

Anonymous said...

Jamie Lee??

Hell, even I'd do her! ;)

Dana said...

Apple, you naughty, NAUGHTY girl - I like that *wink*

Anaïs Satire, but then I might have fractured more than his ego!

Slick, I'm sure you would *wink*

Karen said...

I love that pick up line. Directions to your heart...lol. Dork!

I apologize to keep the peace all the time. It is easier than standing my ground a lot of times.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Jamie Lee is HAWT! Did you mention 3-some? LOL

Nice that he approached you and thought you were HOT (proves he has good taste)...but the line...OMG what a dork!

Anonymous said...

Directions to your heart? LMAO!!!!

Great answers!

Dana said...

Karen, do you suppose the "dork factor" has worked for him in the past?

Bond, I didn't mention a 3-some, but certainly wouldn't be opposed to it *wink*

FF, yeah ... almost makes me embarrassed to admit I was hit on!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

There goes that wink again...you devilish beauty you

Anndi said...

So nobody "went down"?

OOH I'd have a threesome with Hugh and Jamie Lee, or you and Jamie Lee... or you and Hugh... I'm also not opposed to a foursome, but not the golf kind. The only spike on my shoes involves a stiletto heel. *wink*

Brian Gardes said...

#1 is just about the creepiest thing I have ever heard.

Brian Gardes said...

Toys in the drawer?? I KNOW I work in the wrong office!!!