22 September 2008

We Have A Winner!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally! I did the drawing and we have a winner!! Actually, we have three winners - one grand prize winner and two alternates (who will receive fine parting gifts). I changed the rules a bit because it's my contest and I can do that!

If you want to see the surprise along with me, watch the vlog. If not, the spoiler is at the end of this post!





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**SPOILER**

The winners are:
Grand Prize - Lu
1st Runner up - Ms. Lily
2nd Runner up - I Smile 2 Much

Please email your physical address to me at the email address listed in my profile, or if you would like to decline your gift, let me know that too!

Thanks to all of you who played and made my Blogiversary a very special day!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

15 comments:

Jeff B said...

Oh fine...now I'm going to go sit in the corner and sulk.

OK, I'm over it. Congrats all you winners!

Lu' said...

I am the winner? Heck yah I'm accepting my prize. Sorry Ms. Lily and I smile 2 Much, but there is no way I'm refusing this lovely ladies prize even I can already hear my hubby now, "YOU GAVE OUT OUR ADDRESS" I'll just tell him I only told Dana where I lived, HA!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Congrats, Lu!

Karen said...

Lu!!! Wow. Lucky Lady!

Knight said...

That was exciting even though I'm a loser. Congrats winners.

I really like that frosted bit of bang you have. I spent most of the time staring at that. And your pears. And the pears behind you.

Jay said...

I won Mr. Congeniality right? ;-)

Congrats to Lu for the big win!

Mike said...

I`m going to go and sulk too :( lol

Congats to the winners

we're doomed said...

I am so hurt that I didn't win. Oh well, I hope you have another contest soon.

Ms. Lily said...

Thank You! I honestly never win anything so I am super excited! ~giggles~

Again, congratulations on your Blogiversary!!

xo~Lily

Anonymous said...

Congrats to everybody
What did you win?

Dana said...

Jeff, I thought it was odd that I didn't pull a single guy from the jar (so to speak)!

Lu, You are THE winner! Now I will need the weekend to get your prize together, but it should be mailed out early next week!

FF, it was fun! I think I'll have to do this more often.

Dana said...

Karen, Lu is quite deserving I think!

Knight, frosted pears?? Yummy!

Jay, Mr. Congeniality doesn't do you justice, but that biscotti did *wink*

Dana said...

Mike, I'd have had to clear customs if you'd have won. Not sure I could have done that!

Doomed, I think I will have another contest soon! This was kind of fun!

Ms. Lily, now you cannot say that you never win anything! Congratulations!

Mike said...

Dana,

LOL well i`ve had many err umm "item`s" sent to me before, a little white lie on the customs form doesnt do any harm ;)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Congrats to Lu', Ms. Lily and I Smile...

(Now sending my boys over to their homes to steal the packages and bring them back to ME ME ME ME ME)