12 February 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday



I was looking for a weekly feature that I could add to my blog that was a bit different, and I came upon TMI Tuesday HERE. I thought I'd give it a shot - if nothing else, it gives me an opportunity to write about some sexy things (and yes, I'll add pics on occasion for those of you who are visual readers). Yes, it's kind of like a mini-meme, but without the tagging!

1. What's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested can make?

I would have to say the one thing that will always get my attention is to have someone's undivided attention when I least expect it - an unexpected phone call, a random ecard ... nothing big, just a thought of me that replaces their normal daily grind.

2. What are three inevitable things about you?
  • Coffee will always be a part of my morning
  • I will take care of those I love before taking care of myself
  • I'll put up with a lot, but once someone crosses that line, I am DONE with them.
3. How many types of orgasms have you experienced?

I don't know that I can quantify types of orgasms. Depending on the circumstances of getting there, they vary greatly.

4. what asset do you have besides the physical and the material?

Persistence. If there is something I want - REALLY want - I will pursue it until it is mine. The good news is that I don't usually do this with people!

5. What do you want . . . . now?

Peace and balance in my life ... and SEX (it's been far too long)!

25 comments:

Schmoop said...

I dont know how much peace I could give you, but I'd be more than happy to balance you (on top of me) and provide some sex. Cheers Dana!!

Anonymous said...

Good answers!
I don't know how many types of orgasms I've had but I am sure I liked every kind a whole damn lot!!!
Good luck on getting lucky soon!

buffalodick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

Matt-Man, I can always count on you!

SS, that's what I was thinking when I answered that question - is there such a thing as a bad orgasm??

buffalodick said...

1. You need to know someone cares, without beating it out of them!
2. Caffiene, caring, and compassion- until they take advantage of you!
3. I'm I guy- we get one!
4. Try it with people, might work to your advantage!
5. I can't talk you down, while I'm going down...:)
Here's mine, for what they're worth..
1. Touching me gently.
2. A. Will piss you off, or screw up..
B. Will make you understand I never meant to do that..
C. I know what I am, and what I am not.
3. One! I'm a guy!
4. Emphathy.
5. A change....

Dana said...

Buff, the persistence in getting people is called stalking and there are laws against that. I don't like jail :)

It seems like 2008 might just be the year for change for many of us in the blogging world - it's a theme I keep seeing again and again.

Leighann said...

Use your persistance for that peace and balance.... and SEX!

Dana said...

Leighann, I'm working on it! I figure if I use the persistence, along with the "you've crossed the line this time", I'm bound to be successful.

Jay said...

I would really be interested in somebody explaining ALL the different types of orgasms. I'm thinking men only have like one type. ;-)

Dana said...

Jay, for you I'll dedicate an entire post to the different types of female orgasms ... and I'll even try to make it entertaining rather than technical *wink*

Anonymous said...

Interesting!

Men are always curious about those orgasms aren't they?

Doc said...

Reading this made me smile.

Real Live Lesbian said...

How many types of orgasms are there?

Gah...now I feel so incomplete.

I've only had four different types. ;)

Dana said...

PP, men are just jealous of those orgasms.

Doc, was it good for you? I know it was good for me!

RLL, from the preliminary research I've been doing (for Jay, really!), the general consensus is that there are, at the most, only TWO different types, so if you've had FOUR, you are getting double the pleasure!

R.E.H. said...

Different types of orgasms? Now I'm curious... I see you promised Jay a post on the subject - believe me; I wanna read that too.

I've only ever had one kind (Unless you count premature ejaculation as a seperate kind) ;)

Christo Gonzales said...

how long do peoplE go without sex? for its never more than a couple days

Dana said...

R.E.H., the research has already started ... of course I'll give my personal perspective as well!

DB, ummmm ... a couple of days? Will you marry me? You know how many men complain that once they get married their wives won't put out any more? Well, I've got the opposite problem - I was clearly the victim of a bait and switch plot. I'm lucky if I get lucky once every 60 days or so ... yes! I need sex!

Anonymous said...

not from where I'm laying there isn't!

Jeff B said...

Only two types of orgasms?

Would that be a his and a hers?

Dana said...

Jeff, we're not talking about towels here!

Jahooni said...

How do I miss out on all this?

Dana said...

Jahooni, come visit more frequently and I promise you'll miss nothing!

Anonymous said...

lol
If I go 15 hours without sex, it's far too long. I do love it so....

Anonymous said...

For men, there are only 3 types. Inside, outside and self service.

Can't complain about any of 'em ;)

Dana said...

Birdman, 15 HOURS???? And you are single, right??

FMD, *gigglesnort*