21 August 2018

TMI Tuesday | Sexy Time

(via TMI Tuesday Blog)
1. What is sexy time to you?
Is this a trick question? Any time is sexy time if all parties involved are in agreement, right?
2. Who’s sexier–women or men?
I don't think sexy has a gender preference. I've met people all over the gender /gender identity spectrum that were sexy. It's not something exclusive to men or women.
3. How did you learn to masturbate, and how old were you when you first succeeded?
I am not sure I've ever told this story. Let me just preface this by saying that I have always been a very sexual person ... from a very early age. I was never afraid/embarrassed to explore my body.
When I was 10? Maybe 11? I was home alone, looking for something in my mom's closet. I saw a book on the top shelf of the closet and thought that it was a weird place for a book, so I pulled it off the closet shelf. It was a book titled Female to Female Sex Techniques. Not only was it instructional, but it had PHOTOS. Imagine my surprise. At that point in my life, I knew that men and women had sex (I had even listened to my parents have sex), but I had no idea that women had sex with other women.
So I'm looking at the book and getting very sexually stimulated, not knowing that was what was happening.
In several of the photos, one of the women was using a cordless vibrator very similar to this one on another woman.

 
At this point in my life, I had already explored putting items (fingers, crayons, etc.) in my pussy, but just new it felt good. It never generated an orgasm. Seeing a woman using this on another woman? I had no idea there were such tools.
After ogling and reading the book for quite some time, I decided I had better put it back on the shelf and explore it another time (I was a "latchkey" kid - I had TONS of available time alone). As I was putting the book back on the shelf, I discovered that my mom also had the very same cordless vibrator I had seen in the book.
Well now ... I had just acquired the knowledge of what the cordless vibrator was really for and had a very good idea of idea of what to do with it, so I did just that. I had no idea what an orgasm was, but I learned that day, and it both excited me and terrified me at the same time.
The next day? I did it again ... and again ... and again. So yes, I've been masturbating/having orgasms for 44 years *GASP* and I learned what to do from a book. It just kept getting better after that.
4. Do you like taking naked photos of yourself?
I like taking naked photos of parts of my body - specifically my breasts as I feel they are the only part of my naked body that is the least bit sexually attractive. I've been known to take naked photos/videos of other parts of my body, however I always do that very apprehensively.
5. What is your biggest sexual fear?
I have very few sexual boundaries, and many "non-standard" sexual things/activities that turn me on. *NOTE* Nothing illegal - just high on the kink scale. I am always fearful of engaging with a new sexual partner and sharing those thoughts with them. It's a very vulnerable situation, and one that has resulted in the end of more than one relationship as the other person was "bothered" by my kink.
Bonus: To you, what does the ideal penis look like? (feel free to include artwork or photos).
I've never met a penis I didn't like as long as the owner of that penis knew what they were doing with said penis. I've had long penises, short penises, thick penises, thin penises, curved penises, straight penises, circumcised penises and uncircumcised penises. None of them were any better looking than the others - they were all just different.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Question 3, I think we need more details.

Dana said...

You are funny Mike

TMI Tuesday blog said...

Good read. Thanks for sharing.