20 August 2018

I Was Reprimanded Today

For not blogging regularly.

It's odd - I feel guilty blogging all of the memes and no original thoughts. This blog has not been what I've wanted it to be lately. I don't know how to get back there. I'm a bit lost ...

That said? Let's do another meme, shall we? It's Sunday Stealing ... on Monday!

(Sunday Stealing)


1: 3 Fears
Abandonment
Failure
Jell-O (don't ask) 
2: 3 things I love
My son
Ummmmm ....
Ummmmm .... 
3: 4 turns on
Turn ons? Because Turns on seems wrong ...
Making me laugh
Making me feel special
Intellect 
Forearms (what????)
4: 4 turns off
You mean turn offs?? *snicker*
Bad teeth
Selfishness
Treating others poorly
Being closed minded 
5: My best friend
I don't have one - I wish that I did - but when you (*I*) push people away it's difficult to have a best friend
6: My favorite book
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. It will always be my favorite book because it's the first book I felt a connection to.
7: My best first date
Seriously? I'm pretty sure I've never had a "best" first date.
8: How tall am I
I am 6'-0" tall. According to many, I am intimidating. I'm really not!
9: What do I miss
Feeling loved. Being touched. The really simple things.
10: What time were I born
OMG!!! The grammar!! I was born at 7:17 PM on a Saturday. Funny story ... I have strong redneck roots. My dad was racing in a local stock car race when my mom went into labor. He was PISSED that he had to leave the race to be at the hospital for her.
11: Favorite color
I don't have a specific favorite color - I like BOLD colors - no whimpy pastels.
12: Do I have a crush
I have several crushes. Boy crushes ... girl crushes ... couple crushes. I'm always crushing!
13: Favorite quote
Ummmm ... remember me? I love words so much that I have them permanently inked on my body. That said? My favorite words (not really a quote) is a Robert Frost Poem:
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. 
14: Favorite place
My favorite place is anywhere that I can hear waves hit the shore and smell salt water.
15: Favorite food
YES!!! Wait ... you wanted me to pick one? Pfffttttt!
16: Do I use sarcasm
You're kidding, right?? If it weren't for sarcasm there would be many more dead people!
17: What am I listening to right now
My TV is on and American Pickers is currently showing. I love that show ... in fact? I love the History Channel!
18: First thing I notice in new person
Their eyes ... I do believe the eyes tell things beyond words.
19: Eye color
Boring brown ... so dark they are almost black.
20: Hair color
In real life? Mousy brown, but I prefer artificial red!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I was was 6'1". Then one day at the doctors' office they said let's check your height. 72" they said. I said WHAT! No, it's 73". They checked again. Nope, 72". GD old age.