28 August 2018

TMI Tuesday | Sexiness

(via TMI Tuesday Blog)

1. What type of clothes make you feel sexy?
a. a specially selected casual outfit
b. lingerie or silky pajamas
c. elegant, dressy evening clothes
d. anything that leaves me almost naked
I like hidden sexy - like lingerie under very non-sexy outfit - and knowing that there is so much more to me than people see. 
2. Which do you prefer?
a. pillow talk
b. sexy texting
c. love notes
Is YES an acceptable answer? I think all of these are wonderful to receive and to give!
3. Which do you do best?
a. pillow talk
b. sexting
c. writing love notes
I so enjoy writing - expressing my feelings through words - especially when I put ink to paper. Although sexting offers an opportunity to express myself in words (or photos) there's just something about the personalization that manual writing offers.
4. You been granted just ONE of the following in your favorite city/place in the world. Which would you choose and why?
a. 24 hours of romance
b. 24 hours of lust (intense, overwhelming sexual desire but not acted upon mixed with enthusiasm for life)
c. 24 hours of sex
This was not an easy question to answer ... I mean my life has been significantly lacking in all three of these things. That said? I haven't often been romanced in my life. It would be pretty amazing to have 24-hours of memories of being romanced.
5. How do you tap into your sexiness?
Sexiness, for me, is not all physical (thank goodness or I'd have none of the sexy). I think cooking a special meal for someone is sexy (especially if your wearing only an apron). I think sticking an I <3 U post-it-note on your partners car windshield is sexy. I think giving a small, meaningful, unexpected gift is sexy. These are the ways I tap into my sexiness.
Bonus: Which is better–your digital sex life or your in-the-flesh sex life?
I so wish I could say that my in-the-flesh sex life was better, however I'm going to have to go with my digital sex life. Now mind you, I would definitely prefer the physical, but the digital? It can be pretty good too!

No comments: