05 August 2018

Sunday Stealing | Never Been Asked Before

(via Sunday Stealing)

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
I'm a start at the top and work my way down shower-er. First I shampoo my hair, then put conditioner in my hair, then grab the bar of soap and work my way down. The last thing I do is rinse the conditioner out of my hair.
2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?
I have one - and only one - hoodie. It is white making white the color of my favorite hoodie!
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Ohhhhh! Absolutely!And no - Mike isn't the last person I kissed, so there!!
4. Do you plan outfits?
For FUCKS sake! 6 out of 7 days a week I put on a pair of ballin' shorts, a sports bra, and a tank top. That's my dress code as I work from home. No ... no outfit planning here. And all of that accessorizing? Don't do any of that either!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
IRRITATED ... HIGHLY IRRITATED! Just did my "mom date" and it ended in a shit-show. It's not the first time this has happened, but it's been a while.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Ohhhh ... I dream ... vivid dreams. The last dream I remember I awoke myself screaming, "HELP ME!" because my mom had left me alone, by the side of the road, with nothing more than a blanket, and a bobcat started stalking me and then chewing on my right pinky finger.
Abandonment issues anyone?? 
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
I did not meet anyone new today, and truth be told? I'd prefer not to meet anyone new ... nor to do the whole peopling thing in general.
9. What are you craving right now?
I am craving touch. Just someone who I care about putting their hand on my shoulder or my knee. Snuggling on the sofa watching TV. That's my craving!
10. Do you floss?
I do floss! Not every day, but at least 3 times a week.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Creamy coleslaw ... YUMMMMM!!!
12. Are you emotional?
I am emotional with a twist. It's always been my belief that society (generally) sees emotions as a weakness, so I hold all of my emotions in until I am alone and then let them out ... usually through tears.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
You know? I don't think I ever have ... hmmmmm ...
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I am a licker! Wait ... what????
15. Do you like your hair?
Right now? No, because I need a haircut and after living in Las Vegas for over 2 years I still haven't overcome my resistance to going to a new salon/stylist. I've been cutting my own hair, and since I'm an accountant and not a stylist, that hasn't been working out very well.
16. Do you like yourself?
It seems like this question comes up on every single meme. No ... I don't like myself ... and I likely never will.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Is he paying????
18.What are you listening to right now?
I've got the television on and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives is showing. I'm not really watching, but I am listening!
19. Are your parents strict?
Well, being a grownup now, it really doesn't matter, but when I was growing up? Yes, my father was quite strict. When my parents divorced (I was 16) I went wild!
20. Would you go sky diving?
And jump out of a perfectly good plane? Nooooo!! If I want the feeling of skydiving? I'll go HERE!
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes please! Large curd!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Told this story last week, not telling it again!
23. Do you rent movies often?
Rent movies? Wait ... what???
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
The picture doesn't show it, but I swear this card is sparkly!
25. How many countries have you visited? 
Let's see ... Canada, Mexico. Japan, Korea ... FOUR!
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Ummmmm ... y'all know that was a thing back in the day, right?
27. Ever been on a train?
I have been on the Chicago Metra, but I have always wanted to do the Glacier National Park by rail.
28. Brown or white eggs?
Brown please!
29.Do you have a cell-phone? 
Are there people who don't have a cell phone???
30. Do you use chap stick? 
YES!!! The desert is tough on lips.

4 comments:

Mike said...

8. Once a year is enough.
13. No
14. Both
18. Nothing
22. My second cousin is Mike Peters. Met John Goodman. And a few more.
24. Two typos in one sentence. I can beat that.
27. I used to take the train back and forth from college. Went from Chicago to San Francisco and back.
29. Thinking about getting rid of it.

Dana said...

Mike, I was just fixing all of the spelling/grammar errors as you were leaving that comment. I was hoping I got to them before anyone noticed, but nooooo!!! :-)

Emmy said...

Mmmm....large curds.
Now I want cottage cheese. :)

Anonymous said...

Vintage Swingline, wow!