29 July 2018

Sunday Stealing | Things You Can't Possibly Know

Sunday Stealing

*No, I don't know why these questions start with the number 30, but it bothers me too!*

30. What color is your watch?


31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Kangaroos, of course!
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
I have ridden on more roller coasters than I can count, as well as the roller coaster of life!
33. Birthstone? 
Ruby
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
I'm about 98% drive-thru, however I actually went into McDonald's last night because they were offering a $1 double cheeseburger on their app, and since it required scanning my phone to get the deal, I didn't know how to do that in the drive-thru.
35. Do you have any friends on facebook that you actually hate?
I have a handful of Facebook friends that are extended family members who I don't particularly like, but no one that I hate. And when family members get stupid I usually just hide their posts rather than unfriending them.
36. Do you have a dog?
I do not. I would love to have a dog, but unless I lived somewhere with a fenced yard, I would never own a dog - too much work for me and I think unfair to the dog.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
*Looks at phone* I called Smith's grocery store yesterday. I have to call them when picking up my weekly ClickList grocery order.
38. Have you met anyone famous? 
Does J. P. Patches count? Unless you grew up in Seattle in the 60's and 70's, you'd likely have no clue who he is, but in my world he was famous, and I got to be on his show when I was 5.
39. Any plans today?

40.  Where are you right now? 
I'm sitting at my desk in my bedroom.
41. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? 
I have two significant annoyances in my life right now (1) an A/C unit that's not been working properly since July 3rd. The replacement unit has been on order for 2 weeks, and the property management company finally got two portable A/C units delivered here on Friday after I lost my mind with them, and (2) water damage in my bathroom and kitchen from a water leak in the unit upstairs. After 4 days of industrial fans and a dehumidifier, I finally got the water remediation equipment removed yesterday. Now I'll get to deal with the actual repairs needed in both rooms.
42. Last song listened to? 
*confession* I started listening to country music about a year ago - Cam would borrow my car and he would always leave the radio tuned to a country music station. I got too lazy to bother changing it and discovered it wasn't horrible - go figure. Anyway, the last song I listened to was Kane Brown - What Ifs ft. Lauren Alaina
43. Last movie you saw? 
The last movie I saw in a movie theater was Incredibles 2, and no, there were no children with me. The last movie I watched at home was The Rainmaker.
44. Are you allergic to anything? 
I was told from an early age that I have a penicillin allergy, however resent research indicates that I probably don't.
45. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I just got a new pair of Rocket Dogs and I've actually considered sleeping in them *wink* 
46. What time is it? 
7:54 AM
47. Do any of your friends have children?
Ummmm ... I'm 54 ... most of my friends have grandchildren!
48. Do you eat healthy? 
I eat reasonably healthy, it's my drinking habits that could use some work.
49. What do you usually do during the day?
Since I can't seem to find my Sugar Daddy (you'd think that would be easy in Las Vegas, but noooo ...) I work.
50. Do you hate anyone right now? 
I do my best to not waste emotional energy on hating people, so no, I don't hate anyone right now.

11 comments:

CountryDew said...

The numbers on these questions bothered me, too. So I changed them. My blog means I can do what I want, you know?

Enjoyed your answers. I need to find a job. I was self-employed and an illness took me out of working for several years, but I am starting to feel well enough to think about working again. I think, though, I'm ready to have steady employment and not fight for my money like I did when I was freelancing.

Bev Sykes said...

I love those shoes!

Bev Sykes said...

Fwiw, the numbers start with 30 because that's how the list was sent to me and I was too lazy to change it. Did you see the explanation at the top?

And BTW, with your a/c problems and living in LV makes me wonder if you know Weetabix.

Dana said...

Country Dew, I'm actually looking for a second job *sigh* My adult son and his girlfriend recently moved in with me and until they get on their feet, I'm going to have to stay on mine a little longer!

Dana said...

Bev, I *did see your explanation ... I was just being goofy! Weetabix? Is this someone I should know? And step away from my Rocket Dogs!! *grin*

Lori said...

I love those shoes!! So super cute! Your answers are great! I enjoyed them. Have a great day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Caerynn said...

Those shoes are epic. I love my Rocket Dogs, too!

Stacy said...

I'm not seeing a problem with drinking while doing housework. What? Are there chore police? I don't think so because they haven't ticketed me for blowing chores off yet...and I do it a lot.

The Gal Herself said...

I'm another one who loves those shoes. Please be careful in the rain. Mud could make them sad.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Wow, your famous person fandom started as a five year old. Very cool!
And no, don't waste energy hating people, just avoid them.
Those little tennies are so cute!
And thanks for the Movie. I think I've seen it but it can't hurt to watch it again. Good luck with the AC. Not nice to be without it but especially in Vegas.

Mike said...

32 caught my attention. I used to love to ride roller coasters. Then years back, after the 4th or 5th ride in succession, I got what I think was a little seasick. And I haven't have the opportunity to try out my sea legs since. Maybe when my granddaughter gets a little older I'll give them another try.