08 July 2018

Sunday Stealing | Swap Bot Questions

(from Swap Bot via Sunday Stealing)

1.Where were you 3 hours ago?
At the Denton Movie Tavern watching Incredibles 2 while reclining in my seat with my feet up and drinking a jumbo jug margarita
2.Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not that I can remember, but if I were to eat a crayon? It would definitely be Mango Tango!
3.Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Normally? This would be a no, however today I am actually wearing pink panties. Yes, I can be a real girl sometimes.
4.When is the last time you went to the mall?
A mall? Like an indoor mall? That would be Woodfield Mall at least 3 years ago. If outdoor malls are included, Downtown Summerlin probably 2-ish years ago? Malls are NOT my gig - I go only when there are absolutely no other options.
5.Are you wearing socks right now?
Oh hell no! I'm currently vacationing in Denton Texas in July. Sandals ... and never socks with sandals.
6.When was the last time you drove out of town?
How far out of town? I've been to Spring Mountain Ranch within the last 6 months and I've been to Henderson, Nevada within the last 4 months. Farther than that? It would be the move from Illinois to Las Vegas over 2 years ago.
7.Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
See question 1. If it weren't for going to the movies today? My answer would have been, "Over 4 years ago."
8.What was the last thing you had to drink?
Mike's Harder Cranberry - don't judge me!
9.What are you wearing right now?
A floral print skirt, a light blue camisole, and sandals.

10.Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I live in a condo. I couldn't hand-wash my car if I wanted to. I let Terrible Herbst do the work for me as I subscribe to there monthly car wash plan.
11.Last food that you ate?
The last thing I ate was a pre-packaged Cesar Salad from Quick trip.
12.Where were you last week at this time?
Last week at this time I had just returned home from a business meeting in Cedar Rapids, IA and was grateful to be back in Vegas.
13.Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
I have not bought any clothing items in the last week, however I did purchase quite a few items within the last month. I had to dress business casual for the meeting last week, and when you work from home, business casual is a pair of "baller" shorts and a tank top sans bra. I didn't think that would be appropriate for an actual business meeting.
14.When is the last time you ran?
Ran? Was a serial killer chasing me? Because that would be the only reason I would need to run!
15.What's the last sporting event you watched?
Let's see ... it would have been a FIFA World Cup match last week (on television), however I'm hoping to get to the Las Vegas Summer League series this upcoming week so that I can watch Jalen Brunson play at the NBA level.

1 comment:

Mike said...

14. HA! I hate running. I remember wind sprints for football practice. The running in basic training. The best thing that the doctor told me was with my bad knee no running or jogging. Not a problem!