24 July 2018

TMI Tuesday | Hard Life

(via TMI Tuesday blog)
1. What do you need to learn but won’t admit to?
You know? I need to learn a lot of things - none of which I'm afraid to admit to. Right now I think self-acceptance/self-love is at the top of my "Need to learn" list, but I'm in NO WAY afraid to admit that.
2. If you could erase one event from your life, which one would you choose? Briefly describe the event, tell us why you would erase it.
I don't know ... I hate these questions! I've has some really difficult events in my life - my father holding a shot-gun to my head and telling me to obey or he would blow my head off, my 23-year old husband committing suicide, the failure of two marriages. But I'm not a believer in "My life would be better had it not been for [FILL IN THE BLANK]" I just can't with these questions.
3. Who drains your energy, and why do you let it happen?
There are two people who drain my energy right now - my mom, and my boss. And I let it happen because ... my mom and my boss ...
4. Do your practice ‘self-love’ or ‘self-loathing’?
I would so like to tell y'all that I practice "self-love," but we all know better - self-loathing is far more comfortable for me.
5. What must you do daily to keep yourself ‘sane’?
What do I need to do daily to keep myself sane (and alive)? Take my anti-depressants.
Bonus:  Who do you blame?
I blame myself ... always. I've been blaming myself since I was 5-years old. Pretty sure that will never change.

1 comment:

Mike said...

B. As you've had embarrassing events over the years, do these events pop back into your head from time to time? You see a trigger and go ARRRGGGG!