22 July 2018

Sunday Stealing | Food, Glorious Food

(via Sunday Stealing)

1.  Do you like pie?
Mmmmm ... pie ... as long as it is a Moon Pie, a Hostess Fruit Pie (especially apple), a sweet potato pie, or any type of fruit pie, I'm good. Serve me a chicken pot pie or a cream pie of any sort? I will hand it right back to you!
2.  Italian or Mexican?
YES!!! Okay if I really have to choose, Mexican edges out Italian by a hair.
3.  Can you bake? If so, what are your favorite things to bake?
I can bake, and I do bake! My favorite things to bake? Cheesecake, bread, cookies, brownies, cakes ... should I go on?
4.  Do you use cook books or do you try to find recipes online?
I have cookbooks that I often go to. like my Better Homes & Gardens 12th Edition cookbook. I also go to my grandmothers recipes. That said? Online recipes have gotten so easy to access that I use that resource as well.
5.  Do you own a kitchen aid mixer?
Unfortunately I don't own a Kitchen-Aid mixer, but I do have Kitchen-Aid mixer envy.
6.  Ever cooked a meal for more than 15 people at one time?
As a matter of fact, I have! I had an opportunity to help cook Thanksgiving Dinner for all of the employees at Dave & Busters here in Las Vegas. It was - by far - the best Thanksgiving I've ever had!
7.  Do you like hospital food?
I don't like hospitals, so there food is not high on my list.
8.  Favorite fast food restaurant?
Ohhhhh ... for burgers? In-And-OUT. For anything else? Taco Bell!!
9.  Any picky eaters in your family?
My son leans toward the picky side of eating. He has some specific "no's" ... like fresh tomatoes and any cooked vegetable that isn't corn. 
10.  Soda or Tea?
Soda ... always soda!
11.  Hot chocolate?
Mehhhh ... on occasion, but certainly not a go-to.
12.  Favorite holiday dish?
*thinks*thinks*thinks* STUFFING! Thanksgiving stuffing!!
13.  What is the most tasteful strangest looking thing you have ever tasted?
This is another ummmmm ... Kumquats? Star Fruit? Jackfruit? Food doesn't scare me (obviously)
14.  Fries or tater tots?
TOTS!!! And ranch please!
15.  Do you like cheese? If so what kind?
What kind of question is this?? Are there people in the world who don't like cheese?? What is wrong with them???
16.  Home made or can soup?
I don't know that I've ever made home-made soup. I am a fan of frozen soups and, on occasion, Campbell's chicken noodle soup!
17.  Do you like to eat out?
I do like to eat out. My favorite meal to eat out is BREAKFAST! Give me iHop any day!
18.  What kind of food is popular where you are? (Like in Alaska it is seafood)
Okay ... so ... I live in Las Vegas. There really aren't any local foods here, but we have some of the best restaurants you could ever want.
19.  Do you like cotton candy?
Nope!!
20.  Turkey or Chicken?
Generally chicken, but I do love me some Thanksgiving turkey!
21.  Hamburger or tuna helper?
Seriously?? Tuna should NEVER be served warm!
22.  Raw or cooked veggies?
YES!!! Give me all of the veggies - cooked or raw!!
23.  Do you like salad? If so, what is your favorite kind of salad?
Love salad. My favorites? Caesar and Portillo's Chopped Salad
24.  Favorite pizza topping?
*thinks*thinks*thinks* Ummmm ... garlic??
25.  Do you like meat loaf?
Yes please!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

1. Peach, apple crumb
10. Soda
20. Chicken
24. Deluxe - NO garlic

Looks like a nice meal above.