17 July 2018

TMI Tuesday | It could happen…

(Via TMI Tuesday Blog and the missing word in this photo is on them, not me)

1. If each of your index fingers could spew a liquid for the rest of your life, what liquid(s) would it be?
*tries to think of something "cute"* Let's be honest - vodka (specifically Grey Goose) and orange soda, because nothing says classy quite like a high end vodka and orange soda!
2. If you could talk to everyone in the world for 5 minutes, all at once, what would you say?
I'm not sure that I could talk to everyone in the world for 5 whole minutes, but if I had their ears? I'd say ... "Love each other. Take care of those who need help. Don't judge anyone as you might someday be n their shoes".
3. Would you rather not be able to eat for a week OR not be able to _____ for a month?
Am I supposed to fill in the blank on this one? So confused. I mean if the question was, "Would you rather not be able to eat for a week OR not be able to clean toilets for a month?" I'd go with the clean toilets option. If it was, "Would you rather not be able to eat for a week OR not be able to have an orgasm for a month?" I'd be hungry ... very, VERY hungry!
4. What exhilarates you?
exhilarate - transitive verb
1 : to make cheerful and excited : enliven, elate was exhilarated by her success
2 : refresh, stimulate
 _________________________________________________
Ummm ... I've got nothing ... 
5. What is the best perk of your job? What is the best perk you have ever had at any job?
The best perk of my job is that my workplace is seven steps from my bed, and honestly? That is the best perk I've ever had at any job.
Bonus:  Just how naughty are you?
There are a handful of you reading this who know the answer to this question. There are far more of you reading this who have no idea. Let's just say that on the 1-10 naughty scale? I'm at 728 *evil grin*

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Love the freudian slip on #5! Seven steps from your bad, huh? Always good to be within striking difference of your bad! Guess that follows the bonus in terms of how naughty you are! :)

Mike said...

1. Ice cream - (It's a frozen liquid)
2. 5 minutes? I'd have to tell my duck story just to be able to keep talking.
3. If I didn't eat for a month I might get down to playing weight.
4. Not much.
5. I liked when I was a GHQ computer support person. Since our support group was at the top we had access to everything. It was fun being able to do anything you wanted.
B. In real life or in my mind?