01 May 2018

TMI Tuesday | Would You Rather

(via TMI Tuesday Blog)
1. Would you rather wrestle naked in a pool of Jello or chocolate pudding?
Who am I wrestling naked? Which would they prefer? See, I despise both of these foods - they feel funny in my mouth. So, since both are icky in my world, I'm going to chose the one that is NOT my competitors preference ... because I'm like that!
2. Would you rather have sex in your parents’ bed or at a mattress store?
Is the mattress store open or closed? Are there people shopping there?? Look! I need to know these things!! Okay ... I've already had sex in my parents' bed, so let's go with the mattress store ... and I hope I can find a Sleep Number Bed.
3. Would you rather have sex on a beach in Hawaii or behind a waterfall in Brazil?
I've never been to Brazil, so let's go with behind a waterfall in Brazil.
4. Would you rather be on top riding your lover all night or taken/taking them from behind all night long? Why?
Ohhhhh ... I'll take being taken from behind each and every time. So, here's the deal ... when I am on top I am focusing about 90% of my energy on pleasing my partner, which means sometimes (*cough* often times) it's not terribly enjoyable for me. But being taken from behind? I can focus on my pleasure and whomever I'm with can focus on theirs!
5. Would you rather have sex with only one person watching but they know it’s you or with 50 people watching and have them not know it is you?
Ummmm ... Yes? Is that an acceptable answer? Both have happened, although it was more like 20 people watching that didn't know me. It matters not!
And don't act surprised ... anyone who has known me for longer than 6 months knows that I don't follow social norms - especially sexual norms - blindly.
Bonus: Would you rather have to pay for sex or be paid to have sex? Explain.
I would rather be paid to have sex. This country has such ridiculous hangups about sex and prostitution. If I can make money having sex? Yes please!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
4. yes
5. A threesome? yes
B. no