06 May 2018

Sunday Stealing | Sleepy Rambles Survey

Sunday Stealing

1. Would you ever try Fear Factor for one million dollars? Why or why not?
Are you kidding? HELL NO!!! Look, I don't even like scary movies and I know they aren't real. I choose not to allow spiders to crawl on my face or to eat cockroaches ... not even for $1M
2. If you use hair spray, what brand do you use the most?


3. Is "Catcher in the Rye" in your library by any chance?
A wee bit of useless trivia about Dana ... I've never read "Catcher in the Rye", nor have I read "To Kill a Mockingbird", "The Great Gatsby", or "Lord of the Flies". I went to high school in the late 70s - early 80s - we were doing the whole "alternative educational environment" at that time - we didn't read classics!
4. What is the best thing about a Barbie doll?
That there are not, nor have there ever been, any Barbie dolls in my home for at least 43 years. I preferred Legos, no matter how much my mom tried to make me a real girl.
5. Cherry or peanut ice cream?
I've seen cherry ice cream *EEUUWWWW* but peanut ice cream?? Like peanut butter cup ice cream? Or moose tracks? Peanut and chocolate ice cream is always a winner!
6. From one to ten, how big of a movie buff are you?
I'd be a -2. Never been a huge movie fan, not sure why, maybe because I've never been impressed with actors and actresses? I prefer a good documentary.
7. Who is a celebrity you think will never get into trouble?
See question 6 - famous people aren't my thing - I'd have a difficult time naming 5 famous people who aren't professional athletes.
8. What is a museum you would like to go to?
If it's an air & flight museum, a history & industry museum, or a science museum I am THERE!! Art museums ... BORING!!!
9. Personally, do you look better with short hair or long hair?
I think I look better with short hair, although 10 years ago you'd have never convinced me of that. I used to think that short hair made my face look fat (fatter), but little did I realize just how much long hair dragged my face down. I don't see me ever going back to long, or even shoulder length hair again.
10. What is the first thing you think of when I say ‘Jack’?
... of all trades, master of none!
11. What do (or did) you call your grandparents?
Grandma and Grandpa Hobert, and Grandma and Grandpa Buhring. How boring is that?!?!
12. What color do you usually paint your nails?
I don't? I seldom paint my nails, if I do (once or twice a year) it's usually a clear nail strengthener type polish.
13. What would be a cool earring design?
Ummmm ... ummmm ... you are asking the woman who has worn a pair of small gold hoops with a pair of diamond stud earrings EVERY SINGLE DAY for the last 20 years. Probably not the fashionista you are looking for.
14. Besides nightmares, what is the scariest thing about sleeping?
Not waking up? Although if I had the opportunity to choose how I'd die? That would be the way to go!
    

3 comments:

BootsandBraids said...

I agree. Passing peacefully while asleep would be my choice as well. But I don't think that's the scariest thing about sleeping. It would be waking up with someone in the room who shouldn't be there ... an intruder.

Dana said...

BootsandBraids, isn't that interesting? That thought didn't even cross my mind. I can't imagine anyone wanting to intrude on me!

Mike said...

We would never fight over ice cream. Peanut butter in ice cream? Gak.

Nothing scary about sleeping. I never have nightmares. I don't like going to bed and I don't like getting up.